Early Access version 37

The hype is real once again!

1 Like

IA’s adding more contents recently… I like it.

2 Likes

Use OBS, it’s free and no watermark and smoother recording
I tried to stream CIU with it too, it’s perfect

What are your computer specs? Even with my previous potato of a laptop, CIU still ran well.

Anyways, here’s are some suggestions, try to reduce the target fps of your recording software down to something like 30 fps.
I also noticed that you had google chrome running in the background which is most likely eating up your ram, try closing any background apps to free up your ram.

If you’re running a laptop, try setting the power settings to high performance, at least when you’re plugged up.

“Renamed “Tenantomwan” to “K’tithrak” (requires galaxy regeneration)”

…I haven’t experienced a galaxy regeneration before, does anyone know exactly how much progress will we lose when this wormhole is renamed?

CIU is really,really light.Does your computer run everything like this?

I think iA mentioned this when someone asked before: The galaxy is not regenerated immediately at the next update, therefore the galaxy information is not changed yet in the next update. When the full release is out, the galaxy will be fully regenerated and all “requires galaxy regeneration” will be applied. Also at that point (after full release), most of your progress will be reset.

1 Like

Is this UCO supposed to fail firing the Green Beams on low difficulty? I think the intention was for it to fire once and then move.

@Sophodot It looks like intended behavior to me - remember the red beam is also firing.

Oh cool, that makes sense if it works like that (and yes I am aware that most progress gets wiped on release).

1 Like

This is how it’s supposed to be. This is how it is on the newest ci3 versions, too.

Really? That doeſn’t make ſenſe, given that they’re already balanced for the chapter the appear in.

Probably on Rookie difficulty?

1 Like

That’s on low difficulty. The harder one’s doing exactly the same like in older CI3

1 Like

@trueuser thanks for that.
@Recruit_75 intel core i7. also i left chrome open in the background, because if i close it, it will take very long time to open. also only power plan named balanced is there. i don’t what eats my power plan “high performance”, but i wasn’t touching anything there. just playing as normal.
@Enhawk my display adapter switched to basic. i don’t know why.

1 Like

it aims but doesn’t fire, only once.

1 Like

Did iA added the retro theme into CI4?

1 Like

Yes, retro theme returned to CIU.

1 Like

Can we get any sort of counter of how many Key Rush missions we played? (maybe not necessarily how many are remaining though)

7 Likes
  • Added 2 new planet heightmaps (can appear on “Inferno”, “Frozen wasteland”, and “Barren rock” planets).

so does that mean we will be able to see planets up close.

2 Likes

(visible frustration)

2 Likes