Early Access version 37

There’s a typo, just pointing it out.
Oh by the way, would it be possible to add the two CIU soundtracks as in-game purchasable tracks that can be played during missions? I’d love to blast some chickens while listening to the CIU tracks.

3 Likes

I suggested it but very bad explained

1 Like

Sorry, that was a mistake. I can’t take it back now :frowning:

3 Likes

The bug of the ship being too close to main beam wasn’t fixed.
I got too close to the henterprise and i died.

1 Like

Huh? Are you talking about the orange beam? The whole thing is supposed to kill you if you touch it, unlike in ci5

4 Likes

Yes, but i mean this:
[Bug] Hend game 4 phase
When you get too close to it’s main beam, it fires the laser, and continues to fire it until you get your mouse out of it’s main beam.
The last phase which shoots 8 lasers in random directions.
IA said it’s fixed but it wasn’t.

3 Likes

it’s intended

1 Like

ok, sorry.

Ugh… too complex to implement. In Squawk waves, there’s a strategic advantage to have them go all the way to the edge: because it gives you more time. Here, there’s no time limit and the mothership will never drop so low as to crush you.

Fixed in v.38

:medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

This bug is only if the Henterprise keeps firing after you die. Does it keep firing after you die in v.37?

3 Likes

Could there be a Offline user notification? like for example:
(User) is Off-line.

1 Like

Ouch, my low-tier hangar has just been exposed…

Don’t know about this one, might make it easier than it ought to be. Need to play with it before I comment properly, though…

Yay :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Be grateful that you didn’t have to sell an EH Stabilizer and a M-408 to get a BX-9 lol
(joke.png pls don’t flag)

(very similar to 100% progress meter bug)
Bug? Egg Cannon doesn’t gain its extra attack at 20%.
OK, I was battling with the hypergun and suddenly the progress meter went to 20%, but the egg cannon didn’t do its “destroyed part” sound, and continued to spawn chickens rather than shooting its 4 lasers.

Might happen with 40-60-80% but i’m not sure because i switched to a better weapon.
mission named normal farmer.

Maybe it’s 19,999999999% and the meter rounded it to 20%

1 Like

still weird, right?

Again it’s just 19.995%+ because it is rounded to two digits.

The Egg Cannon’s health depends on difficulty, and it’s not always neatly divisible by 5.

6 Likes

Can you look into Ideas more often?

The developer will read all topics, no need to “share” (if you do excessively it’s called spam) your ideas into other topics.

5 Likes