Early Access version 37

@Sophodot It looks like intended behavior to me - remember the red beam is also firing.

Oh cool, that makes sense if it works like that (and yes I am aware that most progress gets wiped on release).

1 Like

This is how it’s supposed to be. This is how it is on the newest ci3 versions, too.

Really? That doeſn’t make ſenſe, given that they’re already balanced for the chapter the appear in.

Probably on Rookie difficulty?

1 Like

That’s on low difficulty. The harder one’s doing exactly the same like in older CI3

1 Like

@trueuser thanks for that.
@Recruit_75 intel core i7. also i left chrome open in the background, because if i close it, it will take very long time to open. also only power plan named balanced is there. i don’t what eats my power plan “high performance”, but i wasn’t touching anything there. just playing as normal.
@Enhawk my display adapter switched to basic. i don’t know why.

1 Like

it aims but doesn’t fire, only once.

1 Like

Did iA added the retro theme into CI4?

1 Like

Yes, retro theme returned to CIU.

1 Like

Can we get any sort of counter of how many Key Rush missions we played? (maybe not necessarily how many are remaining though)

7 Likes
  • Added 2 new planet heightmaps (can appear on “Inferno”, “Frozen wasteland”, and “Barren rock” planets).

so does that mean we will be able to see planets up close.

2 Likes

(visible frustration)

2 Likes

I found very rare bug
When you set the music to 0 and close the game then go back after some minutes, going to sound options again, music got resetted

1 Like

What does planet heightmap mean?

I don’t really get it, sorry.

2 Likes

When you lose connection to the server when mission failed appears after you lose your last life before the game sends you to the mission stats menu if you connect to the server you will continue playing with 0 life’s for 10 seconds then you will be sent to the mission stats menu

1 Like

Known, but won’t fix:

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Is this intended?
You can assign a mission that someone assigned for you using the favourite button

1 Like

You can’t directly re-assign an assignment.

But if you independently find the same mission in the galaxy, then you can assign it.

2 Likes

Added to v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

(Music preview won’t work for this music due to engine limitations)

12 Likes