Early Access version 36

$eeing Dollar $ign

That was to censor the word pi$$. It’s a semi-swear.

1 Like

It’s right above your reply by 3 replies

1 kn0w

Do you wanna have a flag time?
*Megalovania starts playing

1 Like

He censored it

1 Like

That goes to the MEMES

1 Like

Medals for bugs fixed in v.37 aren’t awarded until… well… v.37 :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

~~Intentional. Justification: My fire looks weird - #6 by InterAction_studios Sorry, I understood wrong. I tried also rotating the firing flare to be horizontal, but it didn’t look good so both charging and firing flares rotate together with your spaceship. Fixed in v.37 :medal_sports: Bug

Known – although I wouldn’t call it intended. It’s just that (as it’s currently implemented), it’s a pain to maintain charge across different power levels, so I’m waiting to see if that’s important enough of an issue to warrant fixing :grimacing:

It is eventually going to be upgradeable (the shop even says so). For this initial outing, however, I wanted people to comment the power progression starting all the way from zero.

1 Like

Were there any bugs with this? I checked it again now:

I don’t understand why your memory utilization is so low… is anyone else getting the same?

What is the full column name of “Pamiec (p…”? How would it translate to English?

"pamięć (prywatny zestaw roboczy)
“memory (private work set)”

Made me laugh

I think maybe that your graphics card driver has some weird memory management that doesn’t actually upload textures to the card unless they are needed? Or, at least, those textures don’t count as part of CIU’s memory unless they are displayed. This is why you see your memory utilization go up the longer you play the game.

It’s not a bug either way… I would just like to understand the reason behind this behaviour.

What make/model of graphics card do you have?

Rx 570 8GB
Standard AMD Drivers - Radeon 20.3.1
Win 7 64-bit

I don’t have acccess to an AMD card here :frowning: .

Does anyone else here have a similar AMD graphics card (ideally on Windows 7)? Can you post here what you see for your memory utilization?

AMD Radeon HD 6670. Not too similar but it’s AMD at least. (Windows 8.1)

1 Like

That’s reasonable. FYI, you can expect a memory utilization of:

• 650 MB when first starting the game (viewing the main menu)
  • 850 MB after connecting to the server (galaxy screen)

Utilization can go up to 1GB depending on how much text is visible on screen (e.g. after going to the 120th anniversary mission screen and viewing all three leaderboards)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios, I want to add more to the overheat bug!

If you die while charging and respawn, overheat partly resets, and then continues to build up indefinitely, until you reset it by charging and firing again.

If you die and get a game over screen, while charging, you cannot stop it from overheating, thus you either overheat or use up a coolant canister.

Just to remind you,
Fixed v.37