Early Access version 36

This already exists under Options as “Tone Down Effects” - enabling that should do what you’re looking for. :wink:

He’s asking for disable explosion shake, not reduce

I keep the first bug record xd

Bug: When you collect Charity Powerup in Comet Chases you receive the Honourable medal, that is given to you when you dont collect any Powerup, Dont matter if its Charity or Killing Drop.

1 Like

Can someone explain

Off-road cost almost double

Isn’t it just that Highways are more fuel efficient?

2 Likes

Yeah…off-road travel takes about 3 or 4 times more fuel than interstellar highway if it’s the same distance. So yes, off-road’s generally more expensive

2 Likes

Can’t reproduce. I just completed a Comet Chase collecting only charity and I did not receive the medal (as expected)

Idea: Add visual cues to show when the Yolk-Star™’s railguns are charging to fire. Just like on Henterprise’s dish laser, but of a smaller size. Or add prediction lines to them, similar to Egg Cannon’s three lasers.

Idea: Nearly all enemies introduced prior to CIU have a 2 or 3 second delay time after entering the screen during which they cannot attack. However, Cowards and Slobs are exempt from this rule, if they are shot, they can fire as soon as they come into view. I suggest changing this behavior to bring them in line with the rest of the chickens.

Toxic Chickens can also “attack” as soon as they spawn, but given their nature as an area-of-denial enemy and lack of offensive capabilities, I don’t think there’s a reason they should be changed. Although I would like to see the toxic gas replaced by a rotten egg splat for example. Some people seem unsure if the gas is dangerous or not.

3 Likes

Added to v.37 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s because they use a different “fire when damaged” rule; That’s their mechanic, and I don’t think it a time-limitation should apply.

You only make that mistake once :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, but this mechanic makes them fire far more often than other enemy types. A Squawk Block with more than 50% Cowards ca get real messy especially with a high-projectile/low-damage weapon such as Ion Blaster or Photon Swarm. Plasma Rifle is skyrocketing in popularity partly because it triggers the fewest attacks from Cowards and Slobs. Preventing them from firing for a couple of seconds when they spawn would allow other weapons to reduce their health and/or numbers enough to diminish some of that advantage.

Try to not collect gifts and only the charity so u will get the medal

@InterAction_studios, If The Yolk Star gets a charging animation for its laser, then can Mysterious Ship get it too? Maybe somewhat like Henperor Apprentice’s force field charge animation.

And I think The super chicken could use charge animation like Henterprise rather than stripped line like currently does now.

No warning needed. There’s another way to tell when the Mysterious ship is about to fire (spoiler: ignore its movement, firing is strictly periodic).

1 Like

I see, keep it “mysterious” haha

I mean you can just count the seconds before each shot…

3 Likes

I know it right.

Fixed in v.40
:medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes