Yet another update that attempts to fix lost profiles .
The biggest change is that now the galaxy overlay can show information about your completed missions per planet. This is seemingly a small change, but in fact causes very significant changes to the database and the way data is shared between your game and the server, so I want to release it as an (approximately) stand-alone update.
Note: you might find that your saved galaxy overlay settings have been changed. This is expected – just change them back.
Key Rush missions have also been spread throughout the galaxy. There’s about 50 of them, let me know if they’re (not) rare enough.
Finally, squadron rewards have been tweaked: you now earn more keys as more and more of your members fly their assignments.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- any menu options you have configured
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- Most active squadron message: widened message to 12.5 grids (was 12.25).
- The two copies of profile saved are now not identical in contents (lost profiles debugging).
- Fixed bug where a disconnection (“end session”) precisely on losing the last life would cause the game to keep playing with 0 lives upon reconnection (@ngoinhado Bug)
- Fixed SQL query leak in weekly challenge top-10 calculations.
- Fixed squadron assignments being incorrectly assigned to ALL of founder’s squadrons (@OneWingLunarian Bug)
- Squadron founder key reward now starts at 2 keys and increases proportionately as more members complete an assignment.
- Reported sun/star diameter is now 10x larger (@anon48763505 Bug)
- Moved missions from StarBody to BodyParkable.
- Galaxy information overlay: Added “missions won” (@Noideaforaname69 @cristian14292 Idea)
- Added Key Rush missions to galaxy.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.