There aren’t many new features in this update, however it includes necessary technical additions in order to debug lost profiles. Just about the only noteworthy addition is that you can now drag-and-drop mission slots to copy their contents (try it out, it may be buggy). Due to popular (?) demand, the Christmas music and graphics have been preserved until the next update.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- any menu options you have configured
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- Slider widgets no longer respond to mouse when disabled.
- Hardened error checking for file read/write operations.
- Paint screen: HSB color swatches no longer inherit translucency (alpha) from their ‘source’ color (@Alucard Bug)
- Paint screen: HSB color editing no longer overwrites the ‘source’ color’s translucency (alpha) channel.
- Advanced Graphics Options: “Monitor” widget is now disabled if there’s only one monitor (@BoggY Bug)
- Server: Improved thread timing stats (are now per-minute, to coincide with liveliness checks)
- Server: Fixed memory leaks in senior server and squadron activity.
- Mission outcome screen: “Save for later” icon is now dynamically set depending on whether mission has already been saved (check mark), or to-do list is already full (X) (@Alucard Idea)
- Server: Improved speed of upgrade process (specifically, deleting state users).
- Meteor storm waves: Meteors no longer award proximity bonus if player is dead (@BoredCelestial Bug)
- Logs now include absolute date & time
- Mission config screen: mission slots now support drag-and-drop, which will copy/duplicate their mounted contents (@who?)
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.