Early Access version 30

Fixed in v.31
:medal_sports: Bug

@Nikito: There’s been some mix-up with the sounds. I think I may have lost the originals from CI3… will investigate.

4 Likes

Sometimes, a file also gets blocked by windows. Right-click the ciu.exe file and click properties. It might say something like “this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer”. Unblock it and apply the changes. It happens rarely, but check it just in case.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean… You can click anywhere on the color band (including the area where the :arrow_up_small: pointer extends beneath it), and even an area above it. The entirety of the :arrow_up_small: pointer should be clickable/draggable. Is it not?

Update: perhaps you mean when the pointer is at 0% or 100%. In that case, yes, you can’t click on the part of it that extends horizonally past the end of the color band. But the pointer is a lie, anyway. You don’t have to grab it. Just click directly anywhere on the color band and the pointer will follow it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the first method did not help.
On the second - I opened the desired (probably) folder, but there is no given file. But there is a file (CIU.log), which contains such information:
Update: the problem is exactly in my computer. On another device, the game started.

1 Like

Alright, I got what the problem is. It will be corrected in the next update. I’ll try to get a client-only update out sooner just for this issue.

:medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Some minor things about the new paint system:

1. After setting a specific colour using the advanced system, the asterisk on that paint section is not shown. (notice the changed base paint but no asterisk, and 7 keys to apply the paint)

(how it should be)

2. While the advanced paint section menu is selected, pressing the same paint section on the left hand side (in the case of the picture above, “Base Paint”) will not bring up the normal colour menu (the game simply stays at the advanced menu).

4 Likes

@VerMishelb: Fixed in v.31 :medal_sports: Bug
@BoggY: Fixed in v.31 :medal_sports: :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Okay what is going on? The Safe Zone markers have completely disappeared

it’s intended on higher skill levels (Veteran+)

1 Like

But I was playing an Easy Daily Chal

oh wait im using a Superstar Difficulty

Emoji in my callsign is :jack_o_lantern: but for some reason it displays as [] for several players. Others still see it as emoji. What can be the reason? I thought the game uses one codepage for all.

3 Likes

The game requires OS support from Windows to display emojis. If your friends aren’t using Windows 10 (or if they’re using an earlier version of Windows 10 that doesn’t include your emoji), then it won’t display correctly for them.

4 Likes

So is it possible to add him to contacts using search or do you need to find him first in the galaxy view?

1 Like

Could we have a properly working volume slider in the settings ? I find myself changing the volume of the game a lot and spam clicking on the buttons all the time is annoying

4 Likes

Nice.Well,I can’t report bugs since I can’t play.
(Not accessibility issues,mind,my computer is still undergoing repairs.)

Currently performing some server crash testing. If you’re disconnected, just reconnect.

5 Likes

Oh. Good to know, thought that my router is trolling me again.

1 Like

Important:
The download link topic(⬇ Download CIU) got unpinned for whatever reason. Is it unpinned for anyone else? Because I don’t even have the option to pin it again and some other people also say that it’s no longer pinned. @InterAction_studios , can you please check this?

1 Like

Happy 1st birthday CIU!

15 Likes

:open_mouth: wow cool :frowning: too bad i dont have it