Early Access version 30

You can’t grab pointer in HSV color selection. Is this intended? I suggest just to increase the field we can grab to make it a bit larger at the bottom.

Those new chicks are a bit too rare.

Oh, and as for Berserk chicks, I think they should be faster.

6 Likes

Thank you very much :rofl:

So coward chickens are supposed to shoot at player’s location, but in Squawk Block missions these guys shoot at left for some odd reason.

Oh yeah and i think that there are too many coward chickens in these missions. How about uh… make them appear rarely?

5 Likes

Wow…so I just fought the henlley’s comet, and…something kinda unfair happened. It entered its last phase, and the rows of comets started going up. So what is the issue here? The huge comet also decided to go upwards(it was at the bottom at the time) at that exact time, in the only safe spot…it was literally impossible to dodge.

1 Like

Also… How about adding a wave with Berserk Chickens only? (something like CI2 BC waves)
Of course porting CI2 Berserk Chicken waves will be just fine, but seeing new patterns would be awesome as well!

1 Like

Me rn:

no, really

11 Likes

NEW HIDDEN FEATURE (not bug): picture-in-picture on Windows 10
(“This Computer”)

9 Likes

@InterAction_studios . I can not start the game. I downloaded the update, I click on the icon - it blinks on the taskbar, but the game does not open. After copying the data, I tried to reinstall the game - the effect is the same.
the old version starts up, requiring updating. After the update - does not open.

@InterAction_studios Why the coward chickens making CI4 chick noises? Sorry if I am wrong but i thought that they will make only CI3 easter regular chicken sounds. P.S: I am not supposed to be here, but I have to request this.

5 Likes

Wow, I haven’t checked this game in a long time (since ver.15) and I think it looks all great so far!

I’m not sure if this is possible but is there a chance I can recover my account “Drax47”? I have reinstalled my windows and I forgot to backup my save files

2 Likes

anniversary of CIU = new boss with new mechanic

8 Likes

What are the specifications of your pc

I cannot play CIU because Failed: Connection timed out when it’s from 8pm to 10pm

is it me or what?

Two things to try:

1. After starting up the game, just do nothing and wait for 20 seconds at least. See if game window will eventually open. If it doesn’t, click on the game in the taskbar once only. Report back whether that worked for you.

2. Edit the file C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU\30\CIU.cfg (it’s a regular text file). Find the line that says

presentation_desired.fullScreenMode=1

Change the value from 1 to 2, then save and restart the game. If that doesn’t work, change it to 0. So, overall, try it with all possible values: 0, 1, or 2.

5 Likes

Fixed in v.31
:medal_sports: Bug

@Nikito: There’s been some mix-up with the sounds. I think I may have lost the originals from CI3… will investigate.

4 Likes

Sometimes, a file also gets blocked by windows. Right-click the ciu.exe file and click properties. It might say something like “this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer”. Unblock it and apply the changes. It happens rarely, but check it just in case.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean… You can click anywhere on the color band (including the area where the :arrow_up_small: pointer extends beneath it), and even an area above it. The entirety of the :arrow_up_small: pointer should be clickable/draggable. Is it not?

Update: perhaps you mean when the pointer is at 0% or 100%. In that case, yes, you can’t click on the part of it that extends horizonally past the end of the color band. But the pointer is a lie, anyway. You don’t have to grab it. Just click directly anywhere on the color band and the pointer will follow it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the first method did not help.
On the second - I opened the desired (probably) folder, but there is no given file. But there is a file (CIU.log), which contains such information:
Update: the problem is exactly in my computer. On another device, the game started.

1 Like

Alright, I got what the problem is. It will be corrected in the next update. I’ll try to get a client-only update out sooner just for this issue.

:medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes