Early Access version 29

In December there will be a Christmas event for CIU?

1 Like

Maybe we will see but i hope for Halloween event :ghost:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be hoping for seasonal events when the game isn’t even near to be complete.

2 Likes

Interesting.Is this emoji available for use in our callsigns?

:gear: Hardened illegal UTF-8 handling.

What is illegal? Symbols like ╪ and others?

I’m pretty ſure he means codepoints in the private, reſerved, and control (you know, like the firſt 32 characters) ſections.

No – if you can type it, then it’s not illegal :wink:

This has to do with how the server interprets corrupt or random data as text characters.

Unicode has a limited set of defined characters (1,114,111), but unconstrained UTF-8 can represent a little over 2 million. The server must be able to handle receiving even those extra “illegal” characters without crashing (which was the reason behind Saturday’s crash).

4 Likes

How to write Emoji:

Turn on On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10

10 Likes

Nice Robocat I do my emoji in CIU

@InterAction_studios
Could you make it ſo that the ſlobs, cowards, and toxic chickens don’t appear on Chicken Rings at difficulties > 100 or 120%? Their preſence actuälly makes the wave a lot eaſiër.

7 Likes

Would it be possible to make a small asteroid crash on your spaceship while travelling sometimes? Like an easter egg to CI3

6 Likes

That’d be cool, if you were near an asteroid belt.

6 Likes

Is it just me or?

5 Likes

Not fixed in this moment

1 Like

Server restarted.

7 Likes

Is it intendet the smaller binary suns to not have their own sun ray? Because I was on red binary star in game and the sun rays in the background was yellow(from the bigger dark yellow star).

All suns have their own rays, but if a small red sun is very close to a large yellow sun and if the yellow sun is drawn after (on top of) the red one, then it’s quite possible that the red sun’s rays are not clearly visible.

5 Likes

When’s the update set to release?

Introducing
The Patience

Thisa8ef7bc0e530dd1a1bd0575f8053f032b7cc9c85_00

2 Likes