Early Access version 24

@InterAction_studios Are squadron members currently sort like this: newer member on top, older member bottom, oldest member (leader) bottommost? If that’s the case, this should be reversed.

High-risk, high-reward, that’s how business works.

Squadron members currently aren’t sorted at all (well, there is an ordering, but it’s determined by obscure technical details). Nevertheless, every squadron I checked for your account has the leader at the top. Hmm… ok, will look into it some more.

Can we get “Asteroid Belts” option on Information Overlay?

2 Likes

Yeah, but there’s no risk involved here. It’s about Price Insights.

Potential issue found:
Galactic Store sells this:
There’s a Heroware with this Price Insight, containing the Legendary variant of that Heat Sink:
The same Heat Sink is sellable for this amount in the Heroware containing the Legendary variant:
A bit higher/lower Insight (unsure how it works for selling) and it could generate infinite keys.
Also a Heroware with the common variant of the same heat sink could already do this.

Is possibile to add more color palettes (stripes) to some gas giants planets to make some look more similar to Jupiter and Saturn?
Actually the ones we have in game are more similar to Neptune in terms on look

Here comparison photos:
Jupiter

Summary

260px-Jupiter_and_its_shrunken_Great_Red_Spot

Neptune

Summary

Neptune_Full

Saturn

Summary

I think it’s fine as it is. If anything, such a change would just make it confusing.

Current system is fine. After all, it wouldn’t make much sense for a place that sells items for a cheaper price to buy something from you for a higher price. Currently, this means that you can’t buy and sell for a good price in one region, which is good since it encourages exploration.

2 Likes

No, but I think that the price fluctuations/ſellback price ſhould be changed ſo that in theory one could buy from one ſtore and ſell to another for a ſmall profit.

Edit: grammatical correction (I ſtill haven’t learnt not to poſt at one in the morning)

Don’t reset my progress please because I’m in the place without internet connection for 3 days

Aren’t the waves and hours a bit too close?

3 Likes

If you 1) have over an hour of miſſion time OR 2) have logged on ſometime in the laſt four weeks, you needn’t worry; your progreſs is ſafe.

I think this ſhould be ſolved by not poſting the time to the milliſecond for this ranking.

1 Like

This goes out of the screen when I equip maxed out Legendary Cubic Boron Arsenide Heat Sink.

Please make the space’s background darker. Because space is actually much darker than that.

An idea.
Please add a new section called (live game).
We can play and see others.

Well, space is more colorful and a lot nicer. And the game watch idea was suggested already many times.

1 Like

Its not gonna happen. CI background style needs to be colorful^, but in CI terms.

Seems Good
I Think Im Going Back To CIU