Early Access version 24

Check Known bugs & new features topic.
They added anniversary missions.

2 Likes

They’re adding anniversary missions to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Chicken Invaders saga.

3 Likes

Interesting fact is that only me and @ChickenInvader45 mentioned this constantly and regularly.

I have a bug with boron railgun in H&C and scores in tourist difficulty

@InterAction_studios When I’m using boron railgun in H&C It shots in its wings and front winglets

@InterAction_studios Superstar Hero gives me very high score but It is very hard
tourist is very easy but It gets lower score and I’m unranked in UHF Daily or weekly top 10

2 Likes

And it’s all intended.

5 Likes

why HUD elements can be bought more than once
is this intended ?

3 Likes

I will buy it

it’s a bug
and I already mentioned that

1 Like

hey @InterAction_studios how abous some little “teaser” of anniversary missions :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: some detail a little screen :slightly_smiling_face:

I prefer not to see “any teasers nor screenshots”. It’s just gonna mess up the surprise for many people.
Just wait a couple of days [or maybe wait a few hours (???)]. Be patient.

4 Likes

yes i dont want teaser about anniversary missions

You can simply not look at it. There’s an option to blur the spoilers here on discourse.

4 Likes

good meme

2 Likes

I am curious about the video who IA mentioned.

That seems like a familiar url

2 Likes

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/hours-record-on-mission/3233

@InterAction_studios I think the HUD clock in the mission (and time flown in the results) should be reverted back to Early Access version 15 by showing only MM:SS instead of HH:MM:SS, concerning that only Weekly Challenge normally last about 70-90 minutes the longest, unless you intentionally do like the post above. (It’s unsatisfying to see a digit in the timer never used :frowning: )

Most Active Recruit/Squadron - Squadron Activity (end of day x): All of them should remove msec, because they aren’t neccessary (the new features page currently only mentions Squadron Activity). You might consider removing msec in Inbox for Daily and Weekly Challenges as well (but not Space Race).

Changed in v.25 :medal_sports: Idea

I would also agree with HH:MM:SS, except that I think that 01:19:00 is more intuitively understandable that 79:00. Plus it’s possible to get >10 hours (in weekly activity stats).

5 Likes

I think the time format of the Activity inbox mails is as fine as it is (HH:MM:SS without msec), but you should remove the 10-hour digit (by default) of the HUD clock and time flown, making H:MM:SS instead (does this mess up with the consistency?).

As far as I can tell HH:MM:SS is a much more standard format than H:MM:SS. But get some support behind your suggestion and I’ll change it (post it again on the v.25 thread if need be).

2 Likes