Early Access version 23

Could you make it so that instead of a checkmark the ſquadron leader has a different ſymbol in the ſquadron view for eaſe of identification?

This should say “Key” instead of “Keys”. You can see why.

1 Like

Bug or feature: Alien Mothership doesn’t have his boss theme, basic retro music plays.

Its not a bug.

1 Like

it’s still stupid

The same problem that I had with version 22 persists in this version as well. Just now, I wanted to travel from a star system called Antimachus to Achlys to sell food items, only to spend fuel and ultimately not be able to enter the orbit of an object in Achlys and getting the “Travel to star system” prompt even though I’m already in Achlys. Here are some screenshots:

As you can see, I’m in Achlys but am not able to enter the orbit of an object inside. The game thinks I’m in Antimachus even after spending fuel to get to Achlys, because I can’t travel to Antimachus in this current state. One more thing I noticed is that this only happens when I travel from Antimachus to Achlys using an off-road route and not by the galactic highways. I discovered that another way to resolve this is to travel to the same system using galactic highways (prompt you see on the second screenshot) and wasting further fuel. There also seems to be no visible collision between the two systems.
A pretty minor and uncommon bug, but I figured it worth pointing out.

2 Likes

I think that if you ſurrender an aſſigned mission, you ſhould get -10% for ſquadron loyalty.

Won’t this become a bit of an issue on waves with less space to move around, such as Wormhole and Pulsating Grid?

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is related, but during a Planetary Egg City I noticed some of the Chicks were attacking before I could even see them. Also noticed similar behavior on other waves.

Shoot quickly! :grinning:

Not that workinf if they’re eggship or chickennauts

1 Like

Oh, so the server is crashed, i thought i was disconnected.

@InterAction_studios Can you ban chickenaut and eggship in yolk star fight, pulsating grid, and wormhole? It seems more “impossible” to beat without dying after this update.

Please spoil me anniversary mission (i place in village without computer)

Not yet to be playable

deleted

:warning: Due to a crash, the CIU database has been restored to the last backup. Any progress made in the last 6 hours has been lost for all players. :cry:

Nooo… My hardwork… :tired_face:

Oh thank you European timezone!

@Davoid: Hitboxes were not changed.

@Kiro: Not by a long shot.

@Traveller: Added to v.24 (:medal_sports: Idea)

@ChickenInvader45: The shop still has some issues, expect more tweaks in the next update. As for music, I think you just got unlucky with the randomizer.

@Gaunter: This is because the two systems overlap in the map. Will try to fix it by next update.

@Sammarald: Only marginally – the enemies don’t fire any more frequently than before, just (on average) earlier when the wave first starts. It’s a moot point anyway because I’ve already reverted this change for v.24.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems so.