Early Access version 22

Who’d say these guys are unneeded?

1 Like

Wasn’t CI3 content on the list already?

4 Likes

The egg drones are needed, not the stupid u.f.o’s.

1 Like

Why not? Seems like most people want them back.

Also what about the egg missiles?

6 Likes

You mean the eggship? I really want to try technological advance with CI3’s eggships.

Also inbound missiles from all direction would be hilarious :sweat_smile:

If you think so, you can like @Davoid’s comment.

One thing I noticed is that sometimes when I’m in the orbit of a planet in a star system, I can’t enter the orbit of other things in that same star system for some reason and when I select that object, instead of seeing an option to enter its orbit, the option to travel to the star system appears even though I’m already in the system. This gets resolved when I travel to another star system and back but that’s just wasted fuel. At least it’s uncommon. Is this a known bug of the previous versions?

To my knowledge the only case where this might happen is if two star systems are overlapping (see Early Access version 22 - #229 by BoggY ) and some of the planets you see aren’t actually part of the same system you’re in.

If this happens again please let us know which star system you’re in and we’ll investigate.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. My problem seems to be a bit different than the one you showed, I’ll be on the lookout when it happens again.

!!! haah?

chicken invaders universe doesn’t have new weapon?

Moron Railgun is the new weapon… For now.

1 Like

please add new system.
we can log in with an E-mail and a password for next update.
in any computer we can log in and play with account.:smiley:
please add! thank you!

IA didn’t deſign this ſite.

I think he meant to add possibility to login via e-mail and password in CIU. To my knowledge, this won’t happen (atleast for early access stage) right now.

It’d be a pain for thoſe who only play on one device.

There’s always “remember me”. Besides, we won’t be getting paid accounts until full release.

Did I already post these overlaps?

These two and the Titan and Halirrhothius are all overlaps currently.

• Added Anniversary mission (incomplete & inaccessible).
    IA actally have prepared something for the anniversary :stuck_out_tongue:
1 Like