Early Access version 22

Excluding bugs/ideas/early acceſs?

If bugs/ideas/early access will be reset, that would be stupid decision.

2 Likes

Yeah, I gueſs it was a dumb queſtion.

@Traveller To be honest I hadn’t considered that, but of course these medals will persist.

Just remind me again around that time, otherwise it’s very likely that I’ll just reset everything :grimacing:

@Stardrone: Not sure what you mean. There’s a log of medals awarded, but it’s not player-accessible.

4 Likes

one pertinent question …the early access is coming to end?..or better what is missing to exit from this stage?..because it sems for me that a major part of the game it’s done!!!

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I found a bug about extra slots
when you reach the maximum number needed 24 you shouldn’t be able to buy any extra slots

1 Like

Each plane has a completely different amount of given slots, so for consistency being allowed to buy infinite slots should be fine (and players are supposed to see that all slots have been unlocked and should avoid buying extra).

1 Like

Yes but 24 is maximum needed why been able buying more than 24🙅‍♂️

1 Like

I have an idea.
please add (Comet Chase)- (supernova)-(Meteor Storm) in weekly challenge or space race.

1 Like

and add UFOCI3

please i love this level.

2 Likes

make those ufos come from both side! (hell)

This guys are unneeded. We already have U.F.O’s with chickens. + Most levels like these and some CI3 waves are terrible. For example: Three by three.

But are they unneeded tho?

• i want the ufo
  • i dont want the ufo

0 voters

Who’d say these guys are unneeded?

1 Like

Wasn’t CI3 content on the list already?

4 Likes

The egg drones are needed, not the stupid u.f.o’s.

1 Like

Why not? Seems like most people want them back.

Also what about the egg missiles?

6 Likes

You mean the eggship? I really want to try technological advance with CI3’s eggships.

Also inbound missiles from all direction would be hilarious :sweat_smile:

If you think so, you can like @Davoid’s comment.

One thing I noticed is that sometimes when I’m in the orbit of a planet in a star system, I can’t enter the orbit of other things in that same star system for some reason and when I select that object, instead of seeing an option to enter its orbit, the option to travel to the star system appears even though I’m already in the system. This gets resolved when I travel to another star system and back but that’s just wasted fuel. At least it’s uncommon. Is this a known bug of the previous versions?