Early Access version 19

In the previous version for the first time i saw planets(moons) random spawning(first there’s no planet and then she comes out of nowhere). Mabe its some lag by me issue idk.

Very nice, but

why?

Sorry, I meant the spin rate around themselves, not the rotation around the supernova. You can get them to spin by shooting them off-center. I just reduced how fast you can get them to spin because I thought it was excessive.

2 Likes

Medals have now been awarded. If you are currently logged in, reconnect to receive your medal.

@xdtruedame : We couldn’t find your callsign. Let us know to receive your medal.

A little explanation about the rankings graph because there’s no tutorial yet.

• Time is on the horizontal axis (last 30 days). A month ago is on the left, and yesterday is on the far right.
  • The shaded area shows the total number of active players that day. Higher means more active players.
  • The line shows your ranking amongst the total active players. First is at the top, last is at the bottom. The closer your line is at the top edge of the shaded area, the higher your ranking.
  • Breaks in the line mean you weren’t active that day.
  • An asterisk marks your “best ranking” (there is a bug resulting in incorrect placement sometimes, but this is fixed in v.20)
  • There’s an “Absolute” button that shows, well, absolute values (e.g., point score) instead of rankings. In this case the shaded area represents the highest achieved score that day, and your line is proportionately placed.
  • Rankings are updated every midnight, they’re not real-time.
2 Likes

Hey @InterAction_studios
On stats I actualy expected somethink like this

Early Access version 15 - #92 by gabytzu

Well, I have no idea what should I say…
Because, I didn’t get any medals for me. Because:

• I’m an idiot!
  • I didn’t get any good ideas
  • My ideas are so stupid
  • Nobody read my request
  • people didn’t like me.
  • I’m stupid developer games!
  • I’m no longer to be a Regular
  • I lost all my data

Well… :frowning:

Sorry to hear that.
Though,this negativity certainly won’t help you get medals.

Well… Thank you! :pensive:

Try to play game unusualy, you can find some bugs this method. Don’t worry about account, it will be reseted anyway.

I ignored a request to join a squadron before the server update and now I’m still able to see it. I can’t interact with it in any way so it’s just stuck on my squadron list.

1 Like

It’s SOOO hard.

Is ɪᴛ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ?
Or to turn off this thing

Don’t worry, lots of people didn’t get any medals either.

1 Like

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug

All my UI colours are at default, but when I press the “Default” button, the “Progress Meter” changes a bit. None of the colours on the side get highlighted as selected in neither cases.

1 Like

The default progress color is not included in the list of selectable colors. You most likely selected a very similar nearby color, but it’s not exactly the same.

Are you sure deleting danger zones was good idea? I just met “Pulsating Grid” and to be honest it wasn’t such a pleasant conversation :sweat_smile:

As I said I didn’t select any, nor I bought any colour before the update. It’s also visible that no colours on the right hand side were highlighted. Though the colour on the middle does get changed for some reason.

Ah yes, very good catch! Instead of the default “progress” color. the default “destruction-low” color was used. They’re very similar, but not identical.

Fixed in v.20 :medal_military: Bug