Early Access version 14

@Sammarald @RoboCat @Pidgey

CHANGELOG: * (Server-side fix) Fixed crashes and/or “Locate” button not working when adding faraway contacts (i.e., contacts not visible in galaxy map)

Should be fixed now (hopefully). Let me know if it happens again.

oops, i didn’t scroll page, sorry for spam

Another update down! Well, I understand the issues that happened that delayed this update, but regardless, it didn’t affect it too drastically. Now for my thoughts:

• Contacts: Seem cool, didn’t play with them for some time, but, hey, we’re already receiving friends lists! (BTW, the first friend request I received, right after installing the update, was from @Nikito)
  • Notifications: Also interesting, no do I need to quit a mission to see what I received, this feature was, in my opinion, worth it.
  • That cursor that shows up in the missions: Thank goodness I can hide it now.

Overall, good update. Keep it going!

@InterAction_studios. I noted something about off-road license a long time ago but it is worthy of mention. If you brought multiple off-road licenses, the cost to travel would decrease .However, this decrease is VERY, VERY INSIGNIFICANT. It would be like around 1 fuel less to travel to a specific destination by buying an additional off-road license.

Side Note: I now came up with this idea. What about making this license upgradeable so as to reduce the consumption of fuel used.However, this must be done in such a way to ensure that intersteller highway route is always less than the off-road route for relatively short distances.

1 Like

So that means our medals (in total) have been tracked the entire time? If that’s true, you could easily add “medals” in the next version.

I wonder if I have friend request as of now, haven’t been playing it for a week.

There’s more than one Fractorial though.

By the way, My callsign is “A Bored Celestial”

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/540817615497723914/558660966254903296/waligie_dx_main_theme.ogg

I just wanted to check the game and this happened
Nevermind, got it. DX is currently using by other game lol

what is BASS 2.4.14.0 ?

I had no idea about my mission flown and mission success are getting tracked so the whole time I kept surrender and move into another missions when I lost a life early on a mission lol

Older version of base Windows sound drivers. Attempt to fix looped sounds

Added now, thanks!

Quite weird that I had “_1” on my callsign.

Now that contacts’ spacecraft are visible outside of our sector, should they have a different colour asterisk (*) on the galaxy map? I am thinking about light blue or white.

2 Likes

Light blue is cool. Cause we have it in our logo.

This is Very Nice

damn straight rare sighting, also i didn’t know where to post this so i posted this here, and i didn’t want to make a topic about it

Who flagged poor EA?

4 Likes

The same people who told me that i didnt understand the joke(i think).

1 Like

Okay what the frick @necagamer234? You ruined everything!