Early Access version 13

Don’t worry – this is just a display issue. Mission difficulties are exactly the same as before.

2 Likes

From CI2 there’s only the cutscene theme. Will you bring back the main remastered theme?

2 Likes

don’t forget just to funk too.

Isn’t it supposed to be “KNOWN BUGS”?

Damn it. All level is regenerated. I can’t found Yolk-Star™ and Egg Cannon on all my favorite boss rush misson list

First the H&C’s paintwork, then bug fixes, now for the M-404 PI’s turn in aesthetics.

I don’t think this update includes any changes that would mess with the generation of missions. Has anyone else noticed this? Will investigate.

Ah yes, there’s a change related to music that caused this. All boss rush missions are affected. Sorry :grimacing:

Same. My classic hend game first boss rush gives me the giant robotic spacecrab now.

My apple core turned into The Yolk-Star™ with 7 canons :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I still do not know where these wormholes

@Miroslavchik. If you search wormholes, you would find some locations.

However, if you wish to find a wormhole, this is how I managed to find a few.

First, you zoom in as far as you can. Then, you click the zoom out button 8 times. Afterward, move viewing screen to the right or left until you find one. A worthy note is to look in void as there may be a wormhole there and also TO TAKE YOUR TIME. Good luck.

1 Like

Zooming in 5 times is enough. You can cover a bigger area that way. Also,I think you meant the zoom in button.

2 Likes

You are right but I only mention it as it worked for me but you are right.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

It worked?

Yes…

@InterAction_studios How saves currently working? I remember I recovered my accidentally wiped data with realy old folder and all my progress has been recovered. Are saves contain information about what data server need to load or how?

The game can currently load and upgrade profile data from any previous version (going all the way back to v.1) .

If there’s data present from more than one version, then it uses the latest available version.

All progress data is stored on the server. The client only stores a single ID locally (so that server knows which data to retrieve).

So technically I can backup my save and use it for newer versions? Nice.