Early Access version 122

It can?

???

You intentionally canā€™t get this medal twice. What mishelb said is some sort of bug. Please give it a read again.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios can the chat save your unsent text when pressing esc? Would be useful when you chat then dodge, then chat.
(Can be disabled in settings, I guess some would hate drafts and would like to clear their chat by esc)

1 Like

Already fixed in v.123

Actually, I would have never noticed if I hadnā€™t just looked at the code trying to verify whether it works.

Some bosses only target live players, but generally projectiles will be aimed even at dead players, because that guarantees there will always be a target (which simplifies the code)

Iā€™m looking into this Early Access version 121 - #287 by PlasmaX

Mobile graphics are at half the resolution to conserve space and improve performance. What is your smartphone model?

Iā€™m preventing it in the code. ā€œOnly onceā€ allows adding/removing planets in the galaxy (as has been the case e.g. with asteroid belts) without breaking the medal completely

Yes, but it would make my ugly code even more ugly beautiful code less beautiful. In fact, in v.123 it became necessary to send your half-baked chat message anyway if you click/tap outside it.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios two finger camera bug; video here:

So, uh will you implement that feature?
I can poll it

Chat will save your unfinished and unsent text when you press esc
  • Yes.
  • Yes. But can be turned off in settings.
  • No.
0 voters

Kinda need this feature cuz I hate dying will speaking. This is how you get Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

1 Like

Fixed in v.123 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Itā€™s fixed, proof:

You quoted my reply where I say that it can not, bro.

1 Like

Is there a connection problem now?

Define ā€œConnection Problemā€, Do you receive any sort of errors?, If yes then specify which.

Error: other side is unresponsive

Either there is a problem with your internet or you just went afk from the game for too long.

What is the maximum AFK time required and then automatically kicked off the server? :man_facepalming:

You canā€™t be kicked for being AFK. Trust me, Iā€™ve reached the pause timer limit. Unless your internet connection gets unstable, you can have the game paused as long as you want.

3 Likes

Can we get a new ā€œSimulationā€ (like anniversary) whne CIU fully releases? I donā€™t know the concept of what could it be, But rn there are 2 non random mission.
No poll because It isnā€™t game changing.

Only Available in heroes academy!

That would most probably be CI2, since the game turns 20 this year

2 Likes

canā€™t believe Iā€™m younger than CI