Early Access version 121

Quite some time, maybe a month or two if you speedrun quests

3 Likes

Its been a long time i havent played chicken invaders. In this whole time ive been making minecraft content and totally forgot about chicken invaders universe and the fun days i had in here, ive came back, ill be more active in the forum (like before)

4 Likes

I don’t know if the Halloween edition will stay in the next version, but here’s a try: Since Dr.Beaker is a witch, instead of a notepad can he have a spell book?

4 Likes

Can this thing rename it as “Config Slot”?

What for? Config slot sounds like something related to config layouts. Extra slot sounds like an extra slot.

And again

Was the color theme opacity changed? It’s generally acceptable, except the squadron assigning UI:

Well, this is the reason why it happens:

So it seems like this version reuses contents from CI5 Halloween, and I’m not sure if CI3 and CI4 bosses have their own exclusive CIU Halloween contents or not

1 Like

This was quite an unexpected announcement.
I guess the early access exit in v120 joke wasn’t truly that far from truth.
I still think the game isn’t ready to be fully released yet, due to the lack of a proper endgame loop. I think that it’s dangerous to do so: monster hunter rise at launch got an insane backlash because the endgame wasn’t as polished as the playerbase wanted to; I fear that some new player may think the same for CIU.

Anyway, can I ask if some kind of in-game event to celebrate the full release is planned?

I think that it could be both a good free advertisement and also a way to reintroduce players who stopped playing back into the game.

I have nothing to say about this except that I am kinda weirded by the fact that people (like me) will test the mobile version but may not be able to actually play it if it doesn’t become successful on IOS.

We got moron and absolver beam. Plus a rework of every other weapons.
I think that is fine.

2 Likes

Why all the chickens killed doesn’t have a deeper cluck sound like CI5 Halloween?

2 Likes

to saving time for his other stuff

@InterAction_studios Well, does the translations it would continue it the rest of lines haven’t made it for once on it before it does finally releases in each accounts?

and also, i’m excited let’s see how it goes with moving on the game’s himself development as an moments after 4 years on it i’m glad the suffering continues completely in an ride!

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

will you go on fixing this? it didn’t match with the real SSH. It shoud be like this.
Capture

2 Likes

kinda wanted more new creative weapons. Since each episode always comes with a lot of unique new weapons.

CI1: Ion (was previously real bullets)
CI2: Neutron, laser cannon
CI3: Vulcan, plasma, utensil, lightning
CI4: Moron (Only texture. It’s used by Hen solo. And it’s weak), photon, boron, positron
CI5: Hypergun, corn, and riddler
CIU: Absolver, moron (returned)

CIU has only 1 unique weapon.

4 Likes

Me too I noticed that

I wish, even more weapons it would arrive in there i’m gonna to seeing it for an stuff but eventually pretty much about the balanced original weapons had been improved unless chance to made it as another one focus on for the developers.

1 Like

In CI4 it was canonically Boron.

2 Likes

Moron is boron. The training version of it

2 Likes

Same. Especially since there are probably as much weapon concepts in this forum as boss concepts (fun fact: weapons and spacecraft are the only in-mission things that have no community ideas implemented yet). But some of the reworks (like corn’s, vulcan’s an photon’s) are really creative and play like a totally different weapon.

The thing I wanted more before release were boosters: a new gameplay gimmick that increases customization and allows multiple playstyles to be born but we only got two that reprupose the same mechanic (firerate boost) in a different way.

1 Like