Early Access version 120

I mean it’s too short. How long do you propose the countdown be anyway? 1 second? 2? 3?

Then it would look disjointed from the ‘engine’ when the spacecraft banks.

Changed in v.121

I don’t know… why wasn’t this wave included in the v.117 change? Anyway, poll it.

Changed in v.121 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios Will this stay after the game is released? How’d the server survive the game popularity.

Then again, you can easily see them. Althought it’s kinda unlogic but eh.

Uhh… How about “The Yolk Star ™!”, though this case is very rarely?

also chicken exponen and multi

The server can support thousands of players logged in, but not if they all try to log in simultaneously.

The way I’ve fixed it actually clears the screen after all boss waves, so these are automatically included.

8 Likes

Well, this will still be a problem.
What if it just auto-reconnects after a few seconds

@InterAction_studios Apparently new users can’t get licensed badge, because of this feature you can’t disable.

Does this relate to the anti-moron measures?

the rarity pricing issue seems to mainly affect BX-8, even a legendary one is cheaper.
obraz
3758 instead of 4041

Don’t have the coords, the rarity locations reset. I checked many herowares, though, and it was always the bx ships that had their prices lowered with rarity while everything else only became more expensive compared to base variants. Anyways I did find some other heroware with rare bx-8 and legendary vf-66, at coords 817x041. You can maybe check that.

Welp, gonna put a poll here just in case

Should M408 exhaust be prevert back?
  • Yes
  • Yes but only for #2, 6, 7 and other 3 CHL exhaust
  • No
0 voters

Did you mean ‘‘revert’’?

2 Likes

at least you didnt spell it as pervert

7 Likes

Uh … A question for “Flying missions in difficulty” quest
If a quest say “Difficult 41%”, mostly people will understand that Player have to fly the mission in 41% or harder (summary: >=41%)

But i got this problem in League: You set the difficulty to 41% (that’s mean the mission will be 41%-41%) and after i flew that mission, it don’t count to the Quest. So is this normal? Or something else?

It has to be above 41% or it won’t count

1 Like

Hmm not sure but
The quest not explain to you that player have to play the mission has difficulty at same and above, or just above

mistakes exist

1 Like

2 Likes

Uh… What?
Hmm… Ok, i see. But i think i need an explain that why the difficulty of missions which equal the request of the quest isn’t counted to Quest.

I don’t know, you can ask IA

1 Like