Early Access version 120

I wonder if you can also fix the same for the purple slowdown zones, unless it’s fine having the spaceship slowing down (with the Invincibility Shield/Dimensional Phase-out active) in the purple zones.

Check this as well.

Do you mean this?

:arrow_right: image :arrow_left:

3000+ hours what the hell

4 Likes

No i just tried launching the game and it asked me to pick between two options.

1 Like

I see. I think the same thing happened to me once when trying to launch the game (one or two days ago), but I somehow skipped it without choosing one option or the other (I didn’t choose either, I just closed the thing, then I tried launching the game again. And it worked without asking me again about the two options). Now I’m wondering if that’s a threat to my progress, unless the two options come back soon and I can choose the Cloud one.

I’m scared about losing my progress.

1 Like

The progress is bound to the email i just linked my email back and everything was alright.

1 Like

Well, now I’m wondering something. Since I play the game on Steam (Cloud files sync as you saw above) and I have a ‘‘linked email’’ account (which is my main one), and I’m planning on switching from my current desk computer to a new (better) one, should I remove my email account from the game on my Steam account on my current desk computer, and then re-enter the email to restore my account in-game on Steam on my new future computer?

Sorry for complicating my question, but it has been invading my brain for a little while.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a need for that, just link your email on the new computer.

1 Like

Okay. As for the valid types of emails, I know they accept ‘‘gmail’’, but do they also accept ‘‘outlook’’?

Given that even yandex mail worked, which sometimes is not accepted on websites for some reason, pretty sure it accepts almost anything.

1 Like

Okay, well, it’s just that I never recieved an email confirmation from linking my account to my outlook email. Same goes with gmail.

It likes to drop to spam folder. Check it.

1 Like

Nothing.

I mean, it’s been a while since I made those accounts (outlook in 2021, gmail in 2022). And every in-game account I linked to an email, it was the only time I linked it, only on my current device.

Update: I got good news. I’ve made a test by unlinking both my in-game accounts and linking them back to the same device on Steam. By doing so, I’ve recieved a PIN confirmation for both Outlook and Gmail. Problem solved. Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

Because they don’t.

No. I tried replacing its dome with a skull, but it didn’t look right, so I scrapped it.

They shouldn’t. Perhaps it was borderline?

Noted. It’s too early to think about something like that, however. Will revisit it after the mobile ports.

Most of the CI5 Halloween changes have already been applied to CIU.

Well, ok, but I’m raising the price of Phase-outs .

Because they’re military, so they’re always dressed in military colours.

These changes won’t be made. There’s nothing else for me to comment on.

No! Why would you remove the only piece of information that can be used to recover your account?

To clarify, there’s no confirmation e-mail when you enter/change your e-mail in the game. There is only a PIN e-mail when you want to link it from another device.

9 Likes

:warning:
v.121 UPDATE

ETA Friday 14 Oct 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

16 Likes

Time to invest in Phase-outs.

No please. Dimensional phase out point is to prevent death. Don’t make it effective towards the slowing zones. It wouldn’t make sense.

isn’t making it effective against klaus potions technically helping to prevent death

9 Likes

Gotta finish my mid-examination

How about the spiderweb? Or a pumpkin (maybe replace his head is reasonable, just like Christmas edition)?