Early Access version 120

So…, i guess we should accept that those number of equipments were lost and we have to buy them again to use for the quest :confused:

I found a bug, but this is too hard to tell you. So i will try to explain as well as i can.

This is the notification messages, which sent to me when i completed a quest milestone (Commander #1).
And after that, i go to check the new quest in Commander #2 and …

Yes you see, the completed quest marked is “Collect 1921 coins” quest. I have just reached Commander #2 but i don’t play any mission after reaching that milestone, i’m just go check the new quests.

Just in case, the last mission i flew to complete Commander #1 is a 15-wave Comet mission.

cant you just switch to english temporary instead of taking more time translating

1 Like

That will lose the notification messages because of disconnecting

just state it in words only then

iA already warned everyone about this, so accept it.

1 Like

Which things in this involving to my bug?

maybe this
atleast iA doesn’t say all of them

Doesn’t say “Collect coins” is magically completed, so maybe that’s not it

1 Like

that’s just a part of the symptom

Wait, i have just seen that the “fly a specified number of mission (difficult)” quest was count to 1 (1/26). So that mean the Comet mission i have flown was counted to Commander #2, though i flew that mission while i still in Commander #1

Ugh… I don’t talk about your bug above.
What i meant is losing/resetting progress are expected and iA warned everyone about that, so you must accept the changing, and asking for refunding isn’t easy as iA said. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oops! My fault.

I see, i lost only 74 DPOs. That’s not a problem for me. But i wonder what if those equipment is the Perishable, or Auto-use item (except Coolant)? Of course that player isn’t me, it’s… someone else

You meant quest milestone? I do receive noti for milestones but not individual quests, though I remember they used to.

Can we poor, non - CHL players at least see a preview please?

3 Likes

You need buy CHL only to preview your ship first

Petition to add different reflections on the mysterious egg to match the backgrounds, even though that would require a lot of rendering since there’s a lot of backgrounds lol

‘‘Too much work for too little benefit.’’

IA

@InterAction_studios I speak for myself but I’m certain that my fellow pilots agree when I say you deserve the time for yourself. You have earned our respect and gratitude for the platform you created and gave us. I hope there is not a negative reason for the break, if there is my thoughts are with you, if all is well enjoy each day to it’s greatest extent. To you and my fellow pilots fly safe, these chickens are becoming even more annoying. Something must be done about this. As always, Be well all…

4 Likes

I remember the post. iA has always accepted good ideas and I’m sure Quests will be improved with our input as well. The best improvements have taken time, and can still evolve, because all fellow pilots have an equal opportunity to state their thoughts and ideas. I just have trouble keeping up with the changes after the updates! But that’s just me. Fly safe @CattyCheese, Be well all…

1 Like