Early Access version 119

Sometimes the wave have so little space (safe zones for example) and you don’t have the chance to avoid except crashing into a chicken and die. It force us to find some short and easy missions to play. Do you think 7 is a little too many?

If you think that, just wait until it goes up to 100 :sweat_smile:

Quests ranks are not supposed to be something you can go up quickly and/or easily. You’re not supposed to reach top rank in a week. Or even a month.

6 Likes

Just like getting 300+ specific medals.
Also I don’t understand how I have this many coins when I only have played squawk blocks.

1 Like

Yes but all the weapons were outside the screen and somehow, they didn’t get deleted
the last wave was U.C.O #2

revert the appetite achievement change then

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

By the time you reach Supreme Admiral this goal would require 6250 medals. I’d say reducing it was probably the right move.

7 Likes

that’s a lot of medals. 300+ hours of gameplay, and I’ve only gotten 1000 medals of that kind.

2 Likes

Needs more

1 Like

Could you please not spoil any more, to make it more fun when players actually get there? :grinning:

1 Like

Ah man it’s too many medals

Took me 2 months to get 6500 great appetite medals, now I need another 2 months
Great

When you’re customizing your spacecraft and you select “Reset to default”, do you expect your spacecraft name to also be reset?

• Yes, also reset spacecraft name
  • No, leave it alone

0 voters

7 Likes

Is this a bug?

Where’s the bug?

very quality

context

No, the danger zone on the bottom is intended and I don’t really know why

Answered.

99.8%
and i have done the quests