Early Access version 119

Definitely, it is that cuz that’s how the game’s code or mechanics works when you complete the entire mission then the bonus combos in the totally record that it would appear in there though in the leaderboards along with the mission which it’s gonna to different with awards in order if you wanna to do for once again then the best highly-score it’s gonna to appear pretty much as long in different tops, kinda sort of.

As far as I’m aware they do.

No, there has not been anything like that, but it was suggested probably few times. Here’s first result:
Environment Changes ! New Idea

Yes, it should be there as it would make exploration a little better and exciting, but it’s little harder to make and we don’t even know if CIU could support reading the info from planet when playing a mission. So it’s up to IA.

1 Like

Well that’s an attempt to make the game more physically realistic, though I’m not sure if the game need to be more “real” since it’s just a imaginative game anyway.

Nothing stops it from having some form of sense right? Maybe I’ll make a quick topic that joins my other environments ideas together.

1 Like

Can anyone check if the bonus “max power” and “overpowered” still available at FP 20 and FP 30? I haven’t seen it recently and not sure if I got a bug.

I’m using Lightning Fryer at FP 19 and collected a gift to FP 20. No “max power!” annoucement shown up after that. FYI, I’m flying the mission as private on tourist. The problem seems to repeat to me all the time. Can you investigate?

This is another case.

When I’m using a booster and switch weapon by collecting a gift, and the booster continues to work immediately with the new weapon instead of requiring trigger again?

When I pause the game and read the mission infos at the middle-bottom of the screen, can it also show if tourist skill was on and which environments are present?

Mind checking the posts above also because it’s been a while since your last reply and a lot of things shown up.

@InterAction_studios

There’s a problem that Chillers can attack by the snowball even they are outside the screen. Can you fix it?

@InterAction_studios is this a glitch or this player is cheating?
This is the costume that only CHL owner have

This player has CHL Costume but no CHL?! Can you check it?

Not sure. Can you check when did he join the UHF? Maybe that wasn’t restricted to CHL-owners back then.

1 Like

he doesn’t have CHL

He joined UHF about 2 years ago

Update: in compare screen doesn’t show up that costume

4 Likes

In darkness missions projectiles from Giant Robotic Space Crab V 2.0 should be seen all the time. They are basically balls of fire. And its forcefield probably too.

I actually thought it was intended because max power can be noticed by the new volleys added for the spacecraft. like the lightning fryer. it revelas max power when muller fires 3 lightning bolts.

overpowered does not change anything but just notifies how far the player didn’t hold his sanity from firepowers.

Since it’s a bonus and reward points, it must be annouced.

Fair.

2 simple things:

1- In Saucer Attack, Festers always appear from either right or left side of the screen depending on the randomizer, But it’s bigger Variation, Mars Attack, Fester appears from both sides, is it intended?, If it is then why not making saucer attack act like it?, just like the Shoot and Scoot/Loot.

2- Why does it look that we travel faster in Grand Prix more than other waves where we go in the right/left direction? just go choose a wave that travels like grand prix and differentiate between the travlling speed of both, you will find a difference.

It’s known

:warning:
In 5 minutes the server will momentarily restart to apply v119.7 emergency patch. If you are disconnected, simply reconnect.

IMPORTANT: Upon restart, there will be a brief period of time where a lot of players will be trying to log in at the exact same time. This will slow down server to the point where the login process can take up to 30-60 seconds. This is expected. Simply wait and you’ll eventually be logged in successfully. Do not repeatedly disconnect and reconnect, as this will slow the server down even further.

9 Likes

So it’s based on racing?, interesting.

Lol, apparently the v119.7 patch changed all quest achievements and I got stuck until I finished a random mission, possibly triggering the check (after doing that I advanced)

1 Like

It did the same but swapped positions.