Early Access version 119

No one is in my game but I can kick someone.
Bug?
also comet chase sucks

1 Like

Starton neo

1 Like

Actually:

Tell me about it.

3 Likes

Alien Mothership chunks falling down are actually bullets. No wave waits for bullets to clear until it ends.

No, it’s easy. But it seems like a sideways change (i.e., no real need for it or improvement because of it).

We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. Generally, though, you can take quests at your own pace, so you can easily spread the cost out over several days or even weeks.

Quests are not meant to be sped through. It should take several months for an average player to reach top tier.

Well, there’s two of them, so the probability of both of them coming down is much less.

You mean pay instead of completing quests? No.

No (I mean, I looked at it, but no)

That’s how it already works.

No, because it won’t fit when you consider the “milestone” dots that also get displayed

It’s too early for anyone to know that.

I’m not sure if this is what you meant, but I’ve added the “Treasure Shower” to appear with a 5% probability in Meteor Shower missions. I can’t really justify creating custom code for it, though.

Changed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

Quests never end. Your ranking does, but you can keep amassing milestones if you wish. It gets much harder, though.

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Bug

Ideally I’d like it to take 3-6 months. Quests are not meant to be easy (well, they start off easy)

No. The only reason I put it in a box is because the ghost trail would sometimes make the text below hard/impossible to read.

Anti-moron measure. You can always kick the last person who left.

8 Likes

How about granting access to quests after reaching tier 99?

I suggested something similar, about a year ago: Treasure Rush

What was the point of putting it in the yolk star then?

This is different, You wanted it to be a new mission type, but the other wanted it as a secret wave.

He meant you quoted me by mistake.

Well then, isn’t this fun?

1 Like

Idea: First item upgrade is free.

Spending keys to get keys.

No I meant the item quest which says 30/27

I know.

1 Like

Ok we are being overly generous here.

1 Like

Wait why? I find the old 3 danger zones more accurate and beautiful. The portal seems to only come the corners, so why do we need a bottom danger zone?

We aren’t but ok

I had 15.1k keys at the time before completing the quest.

But when I receive this message I only have more keys obtained from the mission I just flew and the remaining 440 keys from the quest disappear (even when I log back into the game there is no bonus key)
@InterAction_studios is this a bug? (i’m ensign 1 milestone)

2 Likes

Droid raids and retro invader waves exist now? Huh?

Also, cool to the other stuff. I’ll check it out later

Since every mission types have their unique icon, can you put it in the notification “[contact’s callsign] is flying [mission codename]”? Seeing the default rocket icon all the time is boring and not providing any hint about what type of mission they’re playing.

1 Like

I don’t find that necessary at all.

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Will remember to put this as a seperate idea thread next time so you can find the poll more easily.