Early Access version 119

:warning:
In 5 minutes the server will momentarily restart to apply v119.7 emergency patch. If you are disconnected, simply reconnect.

IMPORTANT: Upon restart, there will be a brief period of time where a lot of players will be trying to log in at the exact same time. This will slow down server to the point where the login process can take up to 30-60 seconds. This is expected. Simply wait and you’ll eventually be logged in successfully. Do not repeatedly disconnect and reconnect, as this will slow the server down even further.

9 Likes

So it’s based on racing?, interesting.

Lol, apparently the v119.7 patch changed all quest achievements and I got stuck until I finished a random mission, possibly triggering the check (after doing that I advanced)

1 Like

It did the same but swapped positions.

Ok this is crossing the line right now.

Untitled3

Why would we waste shitton of keys for fuel and explore the galaxy recklessly just to find an uncommon planet?

Edit: Frozen wastelands are more rare than infernos even.

4 Likes

Yes. This recent change made it ‘worse’ in that respect:

Oops, that’s a bug. It seems I’m subtracting the timezone when I should really be adding it (so instead by correcting by -7 to get to midnight, I instead calculate midnight as 7+7=14)

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Bug

I use your Windows time (what you see at the bottom-right of your desktop)

Yes, but that’s not what I mean. If I move the bars away from the text above them, then they will move closer to the text below them. So this can be misinterpreted as being associated with the text below.

I don’t organize missions this way, so I’d have to do a lot of work behind the scenes for something that isn’t really that unique as a goal.

Very unlikely.

You don’t need to remind me about polls that clearly show that I should not make a change.

So you’re wasting keys in order to advance faster? That’s a reasonable trade-off. You’re just making life difficult for you anyway, time flown is one of the easiest goals – you just accumulate it through normal play.

Changed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

No two missions have exactly the same difficulty. The difficulty you see is rounded.

Expected; won’t fix. Each sound can only be played a maximum of X simultaneous times (2 in the case of microguns). So the first two microguns have sound, the 3rd one actually doesn’t. You need to stop/restart firing for the sound channels to be re-allocated.

You’ve placed the yellow ghost trail below the gray one, which hides it completely. When you’re editing the yellow ghost trail, however, it’s automatically raised above everything else, so you can see it.

Change the order of the hardpoints if you want to always see it.

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth :wink: The randomizer picked ‘Suns’ as the landmark, which are much more common. It could have just as easily picked ‘Space Burgers’, which would have been significantly harder.

I don’t know, is it? If you fly 4-stage Invasions, it’s 44 missions.

Yes

That would probably too subtle to be noticeable.

There is no bonus at FP 20. It was renamed and moved to FP 30.

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Bug

It was applied back when it was free to everyone, and the player hasn’t updated the paintjob since.

12 Likes

Not make a change? The people who agreed with it is way higher than the people who disagreed with, “I don’t care” is just the neutral option.

Also check this.

and this too

Wait I don’t remember doing that, did the quest change?

Yes, by applying 119.7 server side thing.

Oh, bit unfortunate for you then

small visual idea (possibly impossible to implement)
when we land in the sun, can our spaceship be slightly illuminated by it depending on the color of the sun?

The paintjob was automatically removed (in a previous update, don’t remember which one), but the galaxy avatars are only updated when the paintjob changes by the player themselves.

Can’t change that – half the projectiles in the game are light-emitting.

Yes, that’s what makes it a variation.

Because it’s a Grand Prix.

Hmm, yes, that’s unavoidable. Workaround: play any extra mission (as you have discovered yourself).

Hmm… granted. Changed in v.119.8 (server-side) :medal_sports: Idea

It doesn’t change the fact that overall only 40% are in favour of this change.

Not worth it.

Can you ease up on these reminders? :angry: You posted these less than 2 hours ago. You should wait at least 24 hours, preferrably more.

11 Likes

119.11 when

Does it really require to be left for later?

The second one was already answered twice by two different people. The first one — yes. You’re encouraged to explore the universe in every possible way.

Isn’t it a bug then? Because the missions were sorted by difficulties incorrectly.

But why? It was presented in all previous episodes (since the default spacecraft was M404, which has max power at FP 20), I feel empty that it doesn’t appear now. I knew the problem that only Mullers have true max power at FP 20. Can’t you just keep it or at least rename it to something not misleading instead of removing it?

Damn, the previous one was 550 Medals of Anhilation and 5 Fortune Teller. Now I lost my progress (almost done the medal one and 3/5 Fortune Teller) and they got replaced with new worse quests. I don’t know what to feel right now.

But it’s supposed to be less costly, right now I am wasting hundreds of keys for thousands of fuel to discover this worthless planets, that doesn’t make sense and crosses the line.

“crosses the line” is an exaggeration

and quit abusing the term to make things seem more unreasonable than they really are. at least you dont have to wait 2 weeks just to merely get a chance to chip away at the task

2 Likes

Who else has their quest like this xD ?

1 Like

and i have to wait for the quest change once again