Early Access version 119

Why? I want to install this patch

You can’t.

So why did they reset the leaderboard in missions?

It’s part of balancing.

Is it because of the new waves and the introduction of them in missions? I just missed a lot and I don’t have much time. Therefore, I’m not up to the list of changes yet.

And more…

Wow
A new spaceship?
How is it look like?
Is it strong?

This wasn’t my purpose, I meant that why all of the badges have only brooms logo inside Them? And why it was choosen to be brooms? There could be another logos to be used instead of them as I mentioned above.

mistyping.

IA you remember my Key Rush level rework I said last version, where I said that Key Rush levels should appear at random locations in different planets once per month, that you replied:

but it would only take a few hours before a list of all locations was made public each month, and everyone would swarm to them.

I got one simple tweak that will greatly slow this down greatly. Here goes:

• Key Insight will only show you which planets have keys in the star system you’re in.

This saves you time finding Key Rush levels at the star system level (so a Key Insight would still help if you don’t want to spend more time looking into each and every planet for a Key Rush), while at the same time increasing the amount of time (and fuel) for those who exclusively hunt down Key Rush levels to later post a list of them (since Key Rush no longer tells you everything).
1k+ star systems to search for will take quite a while and fuel to travel between.

Though there should be a bit more Key Rush levels to search for to make this treasure hunt feel more interesting, maybe 30 Key Rush levels sounds good? Or a random number between 25-35 to have more of a variety each month?

Also, I opted for a way to slow it down, instead of designing a feature which stops it entirely, as this sorta thing also creates more things to discuss about monthly, which is good for the forum.
Plus, it’s also the case with the current Key Rush levels anyway, it’s just that Key Rush right now are not movable, so it’s just a one and done kinda talk.

In the fleet loadout screen, can you add a sorter so that more upgraded weapons or better equipments appear on top?

1 Like

Also, can the Magneto Chick drop coins and food?
Adding Coins since … there are meteor rocks (that usually drop coins) on Magneto Chick.

The feature “twin engines” of M408 and “quad engines” of BX-8 may make players misunderstand and expect that they can be equipped with 2 or 4 engines. The only difference was actually exhaust pipes. Do you think the description should be changed to avoid this?

In Droid Raid mission, Supply Droid wave for example, if you kill the droids too fast, the food outside screen won’t drop. Do they affect the food collection ratio?

In multiplayer, what bonus/medal can be shared (not tracked individually)? Clean sweep for example iirc.

Just to be sure, food value doesn’t affect collection ratio right?

2 Likes

For some reason, i can play the old Space Race that already expired (at Recents). Maybe this happens the same with the Weekly and Ironman Competition if you keep it at Recents.
@InterAction_studios A bug?

No

Mmm… I see icon coins inside the chickens is here

But Meteor Strom is not inside icon coins

Did you change that @InterAction_studios?

Well then, I’m thinking of a type of challenge where recruits are equipped with limited ammo and they have to aim precisely to go as far as possible. They can get more ammo by collecting gifts or atoms. If they’re out of ammo, they will be forced to do anything to kill the enemies (satelites, special weapons or even crash into the enemies) to get more ammo, or you can consider it a straight game over. I’d call it Shooting Range.

After i play a Competition Mission that already expired, can it shown the message: This mission has expired, it will no longer be eligible for leaderboards and rewards ?

I sense Electro Charger vibes.

1 Like

Do you struggle to search for it?, I do not find it necessary.

I don’t think this would be misleading for the fact that it is very clear infront of the player’s eyes that the M408 have twin engines and the other have quadrant engines.

Remember that Metoerities reveal stars inside them if we dodge at a very close point, mixing coins with them would be not good.

if the challenge have unlimited waves, I guess it would be fine, else I don’t agree with that. Could be too much for the player and can make some medals unobtainable.

2 Likes

I guess