Early Access version 118

Can “Bow Ties Are Cool” “Neckties Are Cool” and “Tying Shoelaces” and other waves similar to them have Danger Zones?

1 Like

the enemies are slow enough to get to the center of the screen, so i dont think it’s neccesary

1 Like

When 2 people peak on the same day, the numbers overlap so it looks weird, can you fix the placement?

2 Likes

I wanna improve Countdown Insight, so when you use a power up (ex: Dimenstional Phase-Out) has some sort of line on your spacecraft, I think it should be a timer (with numbers obviously) on your spacecraft. (I don’t know much because I only used it today) Also, can it display a ttimer on sattelites and metal for when they disappear?

already suggested
also it already has a line

1 Like

I noticed that the embossing is applied to the “Get Licensed” message but not to “Get More Keys”. Can it be fixed?

Can “Windshield Wipers” have a safe zone? (I asked this multiple times)

Skill issue.

DK but UCO5 when?

IA Studio is going to reset this guy callsign oh wait that’s me

Barriers move slowly so no need.

2 Likes

There are only 71 squadrons in the world that have completed at least one assignment yesterday.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Is it just me or sometimes my weapon stops firing for like a second then goes back to firing? (I was still holding left click)
Idea: If you kill/destroy a boss without using Accumalator your bar will fill up entirely.

Guitar looks fine as well.

This.

I can’t.

Can’t be helped. The way embossing is implemented, it will disappear on black text (like “Get More Keys” ).

Too slow, no.

It’s probably you. If it was an actual problem, more people would have reported it.

Nah. There’s enough time between stages for it to auto-charge anyway.

5 Likes

Call me a jerk, but I think Power Preserver should be a mountable instead.

Making it a permanent effect for the whole mission may be a little too good. Perhaps making it a mountable with a stronger effect (it disappears on death, but you lose only 1 fp) may be better?

7 Likes

I had a similar suggestion, but it’s called “Extra Lives rework”.

1 Like
  • :gear: All projectiles now ignore already-killed enemies in their collision checks (allows instant-hit weapons like Laser and Riddler, and to a lesser extent fast-moving ones like Boron and Hypergun, to ‘penetrate’ through enemies)

Hello @InterAction_studios,
I tested this with the Riddler and Laser Cannon, but it doesn’t seem to be working…
Here is a screenshot of the Riddler killing a basic Chick (Since the Riddler killed the Chick in one shot, it should be able to pass through and I should’ve seen the bullets go all the way through my laser scope)

It also didn’t work for the Laser Cannon and Hypergun either.

Here’s a suggested workaround:
Riddler - each bullet can penetrate through up to 3 enemies with at most 550 HP (if already killed in one shot)

Laser Cannon - 225 damage lasers can pierce through enemies with at most 450 HP. 450 damage lasers can pierce through enemies with at most 900 HP. 675 can pierce through enemies with at most 1350 HP, and the strongest (900) can penetrate through enemies with at most 1800 AND some armored bosses (Magnetic Manipulator, Bossa Nova)

Boron Railgun - weak bullets can pierce through 2, medium can do 3, and strong can do 5 regardless of enemy health (except bosses).

Hypergun - weak can pierce through 2 enemies with at most 480 HP, and strong can do 4 with at most 960.

1 Like

This idea looks stupid but :New Medal “Peaceful hero” you’ll get this medal if you didn’t kill any enemy in one wave , and you’ll get 100.000 points .

1 Like

Unobtainble. Besides almost all waves would give a higher score than this one so it isn’t worth it.

1 Like

I have an idea: Barrier Counter/Insight
Description: Have you accidentally missed some off screen barriers? And lost in an event because of it? Well this is the solution.
So it will show a counter on your ship or somewhere on your screen and it will show how many undestroyed barriers are on the wave left.

1 Like