Early Access version 118

that’s 30 mil. The last one has a dot on it, because it’s averaged out.

2 Likes

but here is a comma, not a dot

I have 4 Cuisines, I have 3 mounted, usually every item that you have (not equiped I guess) would show in the left of the screen, about the 4th Cuisine, it won’t show, bug? (this is in Mission Config)

Say what, @InterAction_studios? That string in a small font was translated months ago

2 Likes

ia May I ask how many squadron are game?

I’m not sure if this was suggested before because I didn’t find it. Can you prevent angry chicks from flying outside the screen? Having a chick hit you from behind outside the screen is a bit scary and unpredictable if you had to keep track of too many triggered chicks.

What do you think?

Should angry chicks prevented from leaving the screen and hit you from behind?
  • Yes please, they’re scary.
  • Maybe it should only changed for low difficulties (under 100% I guess?).
  • No, skill issue. Leave it as it is.

0 voters

Skill issue.

1 Like

They’re Assassins after all, they hide then they try to kill you.

I rarely see a chick attack from behind, besides it’s dumb to trigger many of them at once.

1 Like

ummm… @InterAction_studios

I think this is kind of reported by @OneWingLunarian but still here
(When you get out of slowww zone, you suddenly got teleported to the point that your mouse is)

2 Likes

that’s just how that ship works
it has unlimited speed (in non-massive environments), so it looks like it teleports to your mouse location

Yea I agree

You seem to be using M408 I guess? It has fairly good maneuverability so you will rarely suffer from slow-responding movement, that’s why it almost instantly move to where the cursor is. Try BX-9 and you might see a big difference in their speed.

1 Like

Yes that’s 408
And i know i have bx9
But it’s a little buggy
I think the solution can be giving a very high speed as maximum speed to these kind of ships

It’s not involving with your video
The area-of-effect of Plasma is small, so it cause those chickens (idk what is the name of that chicken) to popped up, and… it hits you.
I have to pass that wave without double-tap
(Sorry for my bad english if i said something wrong)

I remember that i suggested this before you
Also, its name is Asassin Chick

After that, iA had the answer: Early Access version 104 - #40 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

it literally just pushed the chicken to crash with me from a very long distance.

Can “Asteroids! No, really” receive the same treatment as “Ricochet” and other waves? Meaning 4 danger zones on the sides instead of a central safe zone.

When I use HUD Health Indicator in Thundercluck wave, the health bar mainly display at the guitar instead of the chicken itself. When the guitar flew away, the health bar sticked with it and move along. If I shoot the chicken in that moment, a new health bar will be displayed on him. When the guitar come back, the health bar seems to be displayed on the guitar again.

I think the health bar should only be displayed on the chicken. Is this a bug? Can you fix it?

1 Like

The chickens your damaged entered evasion mode, You hit them nearly edge-on and they try to move perpendicularly away, so their path seemingly homes in to your location. TL;DR: You got unlucky.

You mean for the “Most active recruit (weekly)”/“Weekly Hard Worker” medal? I fear it would be just one more daily spam in your Inbox. But still, poll it and we’ll see.

I… guess. Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

That would only be true if the point value was proportional to the power level. Which it’s not.

Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s 30 million, not billion. You need to fix the decimal character used in your translation.

Still, those 3 decimals are unnecessary. Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

There aren’t. It’s random.

I’m not sure I understand. Are you saying that you have purchased a cuisine that doesn’t show up in Mission Config? Please provide a screenshot from the Galactic Store showing all your cuisines, and then another one from Mission Config showing that it’s missing.

Maybe you logged in using English at some point? Have you permanently selected Italian at the main menu? Or have you been experimenting with languages in the past couple of days?

Yes, because outside the stasis zone, your speed is infinite. (I do actually ramp it up, but it’s over 250ms, so it’s not always noticeable)

Changed in v.119

I don’t see that. You probably destroyed the guitar at the exact same moment when it was flying (making the boss vulnerable). That’s why you saw the health bar appear on him.

9 Likes