Early Access version 118

Probably, Or it is just you triggered it later than I did.

1 Like

People accidentally doing this in multiplayer is frustrating.

2 Likes

Then don’t play multiplayer

1 Like

What.

1 Like

Multiplayer teaming issue.

Trust issue?

What.

1 Like

This was to the latter comment, Why would a single unfair attack should force people to leave multi?

1 Like

I know right

What.

1 Like

Uh, because of ‘‘enemy projectile chaos’’?

That doesn’t make sense, Multiplayer are chaos games.

Anyway let’s not go off topic further.

1 Like

Good luck playing with 19 other players against the Yolk-Star.

:+1:

That’s because multiplayer in general is very chaotic and there’s basically no way to survive anything once there are too many players.

1 Like

I have kind of a weird idea here. So i find klaus is quite a boring enemy, the idea of it to slow the player is cool tho but it just has too much health and there is no sign of we are destroying it ( actually it has but so insignificant) killing it is not so fun and satisfie, so i think the effect when its flask is destroyed should be bigger, some random colorful chemistry explosion or even a screen shake would be nice (chickenaut is great because of this)

Should engines in Pot Luck and Budget Constrain be randomized as well? They do add maneuverability, which could matter with bombers and massive environments.

1 Like

I tend to an idea that it’s better to just let it be deleted, because this 2002 graphic is too old, and the game is also in development, so it will be very tiring for iA to have to fix many game bugs and graphic bugs at the same time

1 Like

but that’s the purpose of this feature

Wdym it’s old? It was added less than a year ago ._ . It’s anything but old. It’s gorgeous, and has a lot of potential, especially with some modding.

2 Likes

Problem is though, since they’re both the only metalic objects in this game with green lights, they are easily misunderstood with one another at first.

I initially thought the portal was destructible when I first saw it on CI5 (because like metal barriers - they had lights that are green), so I shot a lot at the portal only to realize it was not destructible. Then I shot the chickens all 3 waves of it and the portal vanished.

It was easier to learn that the portal is not destructible if that was the first wave you encountered with the portal in CIU, but it’s clearly not the case due to randomized levels, which is why I brought it up.

PS: Also maybe make the portal grid be a bit yellow/orange-ish color, to make sure all players who saw it at first knows it’s dangerous to go there

1 Like

I don’t see any problems with current spawners. Yes, at first glance from someone who never played CI they are a little confusing… just like literally any other wave. It’s not different for chillers, for example. I kept avoiding being shot by the ball, then someone said to me that they don’t kill you and I still avoid them at any cost for some reason. You aren’t going to have any problems with spawners after the first encounter.

And yellow doesn’t really correlate with “dangerous” here because we have keys and boron railgun.

3 Likes

That moment when even the game doesn’t know why it failed:

3 Likes

Uhm, this is the purpose, The Graphics were made to be like this to represent games back in CI2 days, it was fantastic until someone ruined it and some people’s temper on this.

3 Likes