Early Access version 118

When playing, I got “Other Side Closed Connection” then when I came back, my mission config was empty, bug?

What do you think grenades are for?

8 Likes

There is something called explosion radius.

2 Likes

Do you know even what are grenades and how they work?

1 Like

Intended.

Hey IA,
any opinion about this?

2022-09-03_21-17-16
Make the stores by default! - #23 by kokokokos

7 Likes

Another annoying thing about doing the same set of missions over and over (asides from the infinite scrolling issue mentioned before), is this:

When you click on a mission to fly it, you’re always greeted with the mission config screen.
But if you’re already geared up for it, you can’t fly it straight away, you’d have to drag the cursor to the Fly mission button to then fly it, which like the scrolling issue, gets more and more tedious the more you do it.

I think the cursor should initially be positioned at the Fly mission button when the Mission Config screen starts, so if you want to fly it straight away, you only need to double click on the mission you want to fly and you’re in, no questions asked.
You can always cancel the mission in the first wave, so accidental double clicks aren’t really a problem.

@InterAction_studios

Me and @ScarletCuboids 's bug founded.
So, we are playing Multiplayer in Space Race, i let him spam Special Weapons, after that Time Penalty is added, but for some reason, the time is added for me too, even though i don’t use any Special Weapons. Can you fix it?

2 Likes

I have a stupid question. I can fire my primary weapon by 4 methods: left click mouse or left click touchpad or tap touchpad or press space. If I double click by one method it will trigger booster but by two methods doesn’t (e.g. left click mouse then quickly press space). Is it intended?

Also, in the wave Technological Advances with 12 UFO Chicks, I see the progress bar doesn’t seem to increase linearly, implying that the UFOs’ health aren’t equally distributed (the progress bar seems to increase more and more slowly toward the end of the wave). Is it a bug?

1 Like

Well, your time there wouldn’t matter at all. Your space race is disqualified because you flew it in multiplayer.

1 Like

Can the ufos and chillers bubble be smaller? I feel like they’re way too big compared to the enemy itself

2 Likes

here’s a better question

why would you even try to activate your booster that way

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t think that’s worth fixing because of the fact that this is already disqualified from leaderboards and records.

Skill issue.

1 Like

Hey iA, could you be so kind to take a look at some posts of mine?

2 Likes

Hey iA, i think previously assigned tasks should be reseted because after v110, all missions were reseted by some new waves.
Could you change this? About once every 6 months to 1 year

1 Like

Not quite worth fixing. Because it’s already disqualified when you start Space Race with Multiplayer

1 Like

one suggestion i think squadron rank should have a reward and the reward should be given to all members if a player is in two squadrons he should get both rewards
1-500
2-450
3-400
4-350
5-300
6-250
7-200
8-150
9-100
10-50

2 Likes

I suggested something similar.