Early Access version 118

Anyways, suggestion:
If you got a Squadron License, but haven’t officially made it a squadron yet (via renaming), the squadron in question shouldn’t appear in your “Assigned Squadrons” list.

I bought an extra Squadron License from a Dealer in case I wanted to make yet another one of those squadrons, and seeing that unofficial squadron at the top every time is annoying.
It’s not even an official squadron yet, why is it up there?

0 voters

bruh, you should say what you meant. The title is still confusing being left like that.
“Players who are inactive for a long time should automatically be logged out of Dare system” or something like that is enough. And it’s more obvious, which won’t cause extra replies.

alright

sorry let me edit it quickly

fixed

Just 2 things:

In the Weekly Challenge And today’s Budget Constraint, I have encoutered Morning rush hour twice. and some other waves I don’t remember their names. Can you prevent any wave to be repeated?

I will bring back Stardrone’s suggestion: Can the randomized ships in Budget Constraint have randomized customizations?

Yeah this happens a lot in all kinds of missions. Pretty sure someone else woulda noticed it by now.
One of the Boss Rush levels I encountered had 2 Yolk Stars with 7 guns back-to-back.

There can be people who have bad English or grammar, just excuse them. anyway.

Aren’t “I don’t mind” and “Yes” same options?

2 Likes

“I don’t mind” means that the change doesn’t make any impact to the player.
“yes” means that you agree with it.
“no” means it is generally not a good solution.

chicken invaders is popular in Africa and Vietnam so yeah our English may not be that great. @ChickenGaming

So I don’t mind seems close to “No”.

1 Like

yeah something like that.

1 Like

Aren’t pointless chickens supposed to drop nothing? (In Egg Cannon, Planetary Egg City, Hend Game etc…) if yes then they are still dropping. Bug?

1 Like

In Competitive or Non-Competitive, And what did they drop?

Non-Conpetitive.

What did they drop?

Presents, firepower, probably food (i forgor).

We discussed it before bruh, Firepowers and Gifts have limits (Said by IA). They won’t be changed in non competitive.

Besides they were prevented from dropping food.

2 Likes

I think it’s skill issue. You can definitely predict them:

UCO #1 gonna shoot left then right and repeat. If the laser hand is outside the screen, it’s gonna shoot slightly inside:

UCO #3 will lock laser target just before it starts shooting purple neutrons. However easy version of it doesn’t even shoot red laser.

UCO #4 shoot 2 red laser simultaneously on 2 sides to lock you in. If a laser hand is outside the screen, it will shoot slightly inside just like UCO #1:

5 Likes

So is there any score limit for pointless chickens?