Early Access version 118

that’s just how that ship works
it has unlimited speed (in non-massive environments), so it looks like it teleports to your mouse location

Yea I agree

You seem to be using M408 I guess? It has fairly good maneuverability so you will rarely suffer from slow-responding movement, that’s why it almost instantly move to where the cursor is. Try BX-9 and you might see a big difference in their speed.

1 Like

Yes that’s 408
And i know i have bx9
But it’s a little buggy
I think the solution can be giving a very high speed as maximum speed to these kind of ships

It’s not involving with your video
The area-of-effect of Plasma is small, so it cause those chickens (idk what is the name of that chicken) to popped up, and… it hits you.
I have to pass that wave without double-tap
(Sorry for my bad english if i said something wrong)

I remember that i suggested this before you
Also, its name is Asassin Chick

After that, iA had the answer: Early Access version 104 - #40 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

it literally just pushed the chicken to crash with me from a very long distance.

Can “Asteroids! No, really” receive the same treatment as “Ricochet” and other waves? Meaning 4 danger zones on the sides instead of a central safe zone.

When I use HUD Health Indicator in Thundercluck wave, the health bar mainly display at the guitar instead of the chicken itself. When the guitar flew away, the health bar sticked with it and move along. If I shoot the chicken in that moment, a new health bar will be displayed on him. When the guitar come back, the health bar seems to be displayed on the guitar again.

I think the health bar should only be displayed on the chicken. Is this a bug? Can you fix it?

1 Like

The chickens your damaged entered evasion mode, You hit them nearly edge-on and they try to move perpendicularly away, so their path seemingly homes in to your location. TL;DR: You got unlucky.

You mean for the “Most active recruit (weekly)”/“Weekly Hard Worker” medal? I fear it would be just one more daily spam in your Inbox. But still, poll it and we’ll see.

I… guess. Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

That would only be true if the point value was proportional to the power level. Which it’s not.

Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s 30 million, not billion. You need to fix the decimal character used in your translation.

Still, those 3 decimals are unnecessary. Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

There aren’t. It’s random.

I’m not sure I understand. Are you saying that you have purchased a cuisine that doesn’t show up in Mission Config? Please provide a screenshot from the Galactic Store showing all your cuisines, and then another one from Mission Config showing that it’s missing.

Maybe you logged in using English at some point? Have you permanently selected Italian at the main menu? Or have you been experimenting with languages in the past couple of days?

Yes, because outside the stasis zone, your speed is infinite. (I do actually ramp it up, but it’s over 250ms, so it’s not always noticeable)

Changed in v.119

I don’t see that. You probably destroyed the guitar at the exact same moment when it was flying (making the boss vulnerable). That’s why you saw the health bar appear on him.

9 Likes

Check this:

Also, I don’t know if this is considered a bug or it’s intentional, but when you hit a debris of Bossa Nova (which spins around it and is used to attack the player) with too much bullets and it reddens up, it returns back to normal orange color, and then it reddens up for a very short time (for like a millisecond), then returns back to normal orange color. This is noticeable with large-sized debris.

As a reminder:

Anyway, should daily ‘‘Most active recruit (end of day x )’’ messages (‘‘so far’’) appear in our Inboxes?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Is it unfixable? or in better means make the A.o.E prevent triggering of such behaviours?

I am not sure how this will be helpful. but probably many others might find it important to complete what do they have. so take my agreement.

2 Likes

Some stuff:

1. Bug: In Waves that have chickens spawning slowly. they tend to attack outside the screen.

2. I willl ask it again: Add a danger zone for chicken burger, it’s not like the people who will encounter it for the first time will foresight it correctly. “Dodge faster” won’t be a solution considering how fast enemies spawn.

3. Add Pecking order for Chicken Quadrants. I have guaranteed that it’s possible by destroying the arranged quadrants.

4. Remove Minibosses from Wormhole, Dunno if it is a skill issue but I tend to die most of the time due to them firing next to me.

5. Bug: When Thundercluck gets hit after launching his guitar towards the player, it shakes.

6. I have discovered that you can touch the anomalies in “Trapped!” right before the barriers surround you. Would be worth changing?.

@InterAction_studios

Crab 2.0 in Double Team , for some reason I can still stand under the shield without dying , this is the first shield it releases when it first appears.

but for the next shields, stand under it and immediately causes dying.
Because most people dodge the first shield of the crab even if they can stand under that shield without dying, can the first shield of the Crab v2.0 when it appeared become bigger ?

1 Like

These could be really useful if you want to see more info without having to go through the mail/log people’s finished assignments every day.
Score is just not viewable at all at this point.

if you look closely, the location where the shields spawned were different due to the crab’s movements

I’ve logged in using English, yeah

it was reported by Emerald before. it could be made larger, but the regular boss fight will be harder. so it won’t be changed.

1 Like

It’s expected behaviour. There’s nothing to fix.

Changed in v.119 :medal_sports: Idea

No

That’s impossible due to how the wave is constructed.

Poll needed.

The boss? I don’t see him shaking at all.

It doesn’t give you any benefit, so no need to change.

Changed in v.119

Then that’s the reason. Your language was English when this message was generated (note that if you log off, your last language will be remembered)

8 Likes