Early Access version 117.2

Also also, For competitive level types that don’t offer gift box drop - whenever a gift box should drop, shouldn’t it have a 50-50 chance of dropping an atom/nothing instead of dropping nothing?

It’s just weird to see some bosses getting killed without any of those drops.

Would have to agree with dude’s points here on PL Hard mode.

Though instead of buffing starting powers they should give more items in Normal and Hard mode so they can be used more strategically in getting more firepower for later levels.
Mode is all about using items wisely after all - not having that many items to use in Normal and Hard feels a bit more frustrating than it is hard.

Easy mode … perfection. Except form the medals give points thing though.

yea, all are default equipments

1 Like

strategically

also, why does the UHF disable the radio in my ship when i play pot luck
(you cant mount music for pot luck)

Probably a bug - that usually comes with new modes.

@InterAction_studios there isn’t anomaly zone on “Stacker” and “Exclusion Zone” wave
please fix it

Intended to stop people from reaching that zone first thinking it’d be safe.
Though I think the anomaly zone should be there, but with a danger zone stacked on it for good measure.

Edit: actually nvm that’s a bad idea still.

1 Like

maybe the anomaly zone should be appear inside danger zone like "corridor shooter " wave instead of Danger zone is Safe zone
P/s: no proof available

still should add it

you want harmful newbie players?

what do you mean?

They mean the anomaly zone was removed so that new players would not get harmed by that.

1 Like

why won’t add it so newbie will dodge that zone too?
also the proof: (start)

then while in the wave:

i think iA should bring back anomaly zone

There’s enough time for everyone to react without getting destroyed. Also, no need for an anomaly zone marker.

Exclusion Zone happen when no anomaly zone: (start)

when enter it:

really?
no need ?

Intended.

Trust me, that make it look more convenient for the showcase :>

you want player die because that barrier

1 Like

Capture
@HeroWither16 The Anomally Zone is removed to stop players from moving there prematurely and potentially getting rammed by the barriers , as i said earlier , the Stacker wave is the same ( avoid getting rammed by the rows of chickens ) so new players won’t get harmed with that.

2 Likes