Early Access version 117.2

Ok, i have a strange idea and i don’t know if it is feasible
inspired by this photo from @CI2Chicken

This planetary egg city without lights would appear between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

4 Likes

True, but if you’re a starting player, is it worth it to buy soundtracks so soon (except if you find a good deal via Shady dealers)? That’s why I said that this feature could be useful for starting players, it can get them acquainted with the diversity of soundtracks.

I didn’t get it either. I wasn’t expecting roman numerals, since I’m pretty sure they aren’t used anywhere else in the game.

2 Likes

that is actually a worse example, since a newcomer could think they are safe on either one of the sides, and then ultimately get hit by a chicken. When it comes to Yolk-Star™, a safe zone would be neat. It could appear briefly when the shell is cracked, and it can cover the area where you put the danger zone

I have a better one. It would fit in this case for only darkness missions.

3 Likes

I hope my quips idea would be added to the game. look here:My idea:Additional Quips - #11 by OneWingLunarian

Also, Is health bar having numbers bad idea???

I’d say it would be better if it does that when It’s in sun missions (no need for lights if there’s a big bright yellow star shining close to you), however your idea is nice as well.

@InterAction_studios why i can’t choose the backgrounds , tracks ( wave & boss tracks ) and cuisines ? ( In Pot Luck Missions )

Other Competitive Mission still allow me to choose it. Is it a bug ?

2 Likes

Seem like Pot Luck is one of the most balance event of the game. But i want to notice 1 thing that: The starting power is not enough to face with the enermies in Hard or Intermediate. My suggestion is: Let the starting powers is as same as the starting power of Weapon Training (that means starting with 0/2/4 powers)

Also, are we playing with Copper Heat Sink in Pot Luck? I see the overheat is faster than before?

3 Likes

I’m a genius.

But also: Does the medals for sattlelite/lives/special weapons give you points still?
None of these should be giving you points - as this challenge is all about putting items to good use, so it shouldn’t encourage cases where you aren’t using any items, but get points for it still.

• Lives shouldn’t count because some auto use items requires you to die to activate
    (Which could be used in some very strategic situations)
  • Sattlelites and Special Weapons … yeah thats obvious.

(I didn’t die in Pot Luck and noticed it may still be giving me points, I need a calculator to confirm this though, I had a lot of medals.)

1 Like

Is there a chance that the unfav button can be changed to the symbol I’m suggesting below (for the sake of consistency with the symbology) and moved to the bottom right next to the results button? Thank you

1 Like

Also I think there should be an exception in Pot Luck: the first time is the only time that your points will be tallied on the leaderboards.
You can fly more times (just for fun) afterwards but they will all be disqualified from the leaderboards because only the first time counts.

Also also, For competitive level types that don’t offer gift box drop - whenever a gift box should drop, shouldn’t it have a 50-50 chance of dropping an atom/nothing instead of dropping nothing?

It’s just weird to see some bosses getting killed without any of those drops.

Would have to agree with dude’s points here on PL Hard mode.

Though instead of buffing starting powers they should give more items in Normal and Hard mode so they can be used more strategically in getting more firepower for later levels.
Mode is all about using items wisely after all - not having that many items to use in Normal and Hard feels a bit more frustrating than it is hard.

Easy mode … perfection. Except form the medals give points thing though.

yea, all are default equipments

1 Like

strategically

also, why does the UHF disable the radio in my ship when i play pot luck
(you cant mount music for pot luck)

Probably a bug - that usually comes with new modes.

@InterAction_studios there isn’t anomaly zone on “Stacker” and “Exclusion Zone” wave
please fix it

Intended to stop people from reaching that zone first thinking it’d be safe.
Though I think the anomaly zone should be there, but with a danger zone stacked on it for good measure.

Edit: actually nvm that’s a bad idea still.

1 Like

maybe the anomaly zone should be appear inside danger zone like "corridor shooter " wave instead of Danger zone is Safe zone
P/s: no proof available