Early Access version 116

Dumb argument. Seeing as it allows you to get the medal currently and yet it’s the least used weapon, what makes you think otherwise?

Ok, but how about we look at it this way:
Not being able to overheat is literally one of the only things that make corn usable whatsoever. Otherwise it’s literally ion but worse. You’re nerfing an entire weapon because…???
Yes, it’s not a huge nerf, but it’s still a nerf regardless. People already use this weapon less than any other.
Also, unless I’m wrong, corn can overheat thanks to phoenix chickens now.

This argument makes absolutely 0 sense.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for you. IA asked to report any exploit here even if less used.

Who the hell said it is nerfing. it is just restricitng a trigger.

that literally contradicts the point of it’s ability not “overheating”

Don’t you have any other useless scentences to use other than this?

Lol, what are you even saying? It’s a nerf. You’re making corn’s unique mechanic less useful because it can’t keep the iceman medal anymore.

Your point being?

It’s hard to say anything to an argument that doesn’t really make much sense.

1 Like

I eventually solved it with magic. Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

Because the Iceman medal should be all about heat management. If your heat reaches 100%, you should lose the medal, regardless of whether you’re using Corn or not.

Then perhaps we can offset the “Iceman nerf” by increasing the damage by a few %? That would encourage more people to use the weapon far more than a medal perk would.

That’s correct.

4 Likes

Can you take a look on this posts?

Nerfing means making something less effective. Restricitng such trigger have nothing to manage in this. and besides that’s like saying using satellites or special weapons to break their medals is a “nerf” for them.

I’d just like to make this clear, my concern is less so about corn being hit hard with a nerf and more so about the fact that this change seems unnecessary to me. Corn not affecting the iceman medal always seemed fine to me, and it seems pretty much everyone was fine with it, given the poll results. And since phoenix chickens can still make it overheat, corn’s not exactly a free medal.
Well, whatever, if the change isn’t getting reverted, I’ll just back down.

No, it’s anything that would make the weapon less viable.

1 Like

why was the corn thing kept unchanged for over 60 versions though?

11 Likes

because it was the least used? I never see someone here give it enough use.

What does that have to do with it being changed now and not before? It was equally unused before as it is now. Why was it not changed before but it is now?

2 Likes

IA is not modifying this game 24/7, it means that he depends on others to find things that requires changing, for me as corn was rarely used or not given enough care so it was normal to have over 60 version to make a change for it. also there is stuff here which were much older than this and got changed.

Considering how high Corn’s total damage output is, I don’t think this is a good idea. It’s a tiny amount below Laser, with more spread but longer overheat time, not to mention the no-overheat thing.

I realize that this change makes sense on some level, but I agree that it should just be left as-is (especially with Phoenix chickens being a thing now). Calling this an “exploit” is a massive overstatement.
On another note, if toggling to popcorn now counts as overheating, then it only makes sense that coolants would also trigger when that happens.

9 Likes

This isn’t a very complicated change and it was brought up before. I don’t get your point.
Edit: wow, nice, I somehow replied to myself…meant to reply to baron’s post below.

1 Like

But may I ask why would we let a medal have a free method to get triggered?

But Wasn’t the weapon supposed to be “overheat immune”?

I mean. what’s wrong with putting a change to something that ages a lot, specially when it’s rarely used?

I need to talk about Riddler, In “Party Like It’s 2002” mode:

A part of Riddler is cut off, so you know that there are these black gaps in backgrounds, and if you shoot in them:

You can’t see it
More proof:

Bug?

known. Fixed.

2 Likes

it was reported here.

• :gear: “Party Like It’s 2002” mode: Excluded Riddler bullet from filtering (@Bestagons :medal_sports: Idea)

but I don’t like the change as I don’t like any fixes that makes the 2002 test have a closer graphics to Original CIU. as this is the point of the mode.

2 Likes

If you try to leave the League, this black circle will appear, Bug?

1 Like

What’s wrong? The fact no one wanted this change and the fact it was brought up before and nothing was done about it. I see no reason for things to be any different now, people still don’t want this change.

2 Likes

Can you leave the -2002 alone please? it’s literally meant for this graphics.

“No one” is a big word, pretty sure there is some people here find it not cool.

As this games develops more, some features might affect anything when new stuff is added.
Remember there are competitive missions which are recent. Iceman medal alone can make a difference in it.