Early Access version 116

I think iA has said at some point that the only reason that stops this from going to full release is the mobile versions. iA has also said that from Early Access to full release, not much will be changed, everything will just continue normally.

1 Like

Bit off-topic, but:
dude somehow predicted one of the most controversial updates to a long-lasting game 2 years before it came out.

corn shotgun’s change?

1 Like

The topic is will close anytime.

2 Ideas:

1- When you pause in a mission, you can still hear the music, this can help people to adjust the right sound.
2- If your computer has less than 40 FPS, you can’t access Multiplayer games, the point is that you can’t click on the Multiplayer button on your profile.

for what, good tune goes with good moment?

If they don’t play, they won’t.
If they do, they will.

6 Likes

iA, is it intended that Hend Game’s mini explosions push darkness for less than a second? Darkness keeps growing & shrinking fast while Hend Game is being destroyed.

Also can you check if Chickenauts are allowed at Elite Quartet(bottom patterns)? Because so far the only ones I met was Aromred Chickens:

And please check the poll results:

You just answered your own question

yes they are

I just want to make sure because it looks strange.

Oh, if you know a mission location that has them please send coordinates.

sadly i don’t

i’ve actually encountered such a wave, and some others too

maybe check epic waves thread

Ok, I hope to encounter it soon.

Anyway isn’t it strange that Toxics drop food like normal chickens while Alchemist\Chiller\Phoenix rarely drop some. They are stronger than Toxics so at least Toxics should drop the same amount they drop(or even none):

Toxic food drops should be:
  • Rare as Alchemist\Chiller\Phoenix.
  • None(like Armored Chicken).
  • As it is(don’t care, no less food).

0 voters

Also why Alchemist rarely drop food? I get it about Chiller and Phoenix but Alchemist is a normal chicken being scientist

The Ball Barrier in “Packing Plant” wave is kinda annoying with mostly people, especially with anyone who take the weapon like: Neutron, Beam, Laser Cannon,… So i have to make this poll. Also, because today will update new version so i have to close the poll early.

Should the Ball Barrier be removed in “Packing Plant” wave?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Or they can destroyed instead of remove it?

Final Suggestion for this thread:
For all waves that feature 4 danger zones on 4 sides of the screen,
please remove all of that, and replace it with a safe zone at the center of the screen.
It’s much simpler but also gets the job done.
(And it’s alot easier to look at)

PS: This should also be done in future levels that get suggested
to have 4 danger zones on 4 sides of the screen.

Compromise: Ball barriers only appear in higher difficulty.

Is it really that difficult to clear how it is intended to?

1 Like

But i guess that mostly people will scared in moving to another place. So i think that keep that Ball Barrier might take a lot of time to pass that wave. So they mostly still stand alone by any ways (maybe they use Special Weapon to pass though this is not skill issue)

On the other hand, it’s also useful to stop all sound when pausing the game (to answer a phone call, for example).

I don’t care about people joining with <40 FPS, I only care about people hosting with <40 FPS.

Yes

Yes they are

Pfff… maybe in v.118

No, safe zones are more misleading – that’s the reason I switched from safe zones to danger zones in the first place.

It stays. It’s there to prevent you from cheesing the wave.

That’s how it was initially, but then the wave only appears on higher difficulties, so… Update: well, not that high, about 40%.

7 Likes

I’ve clumped them closer together (they’re still not simultaneous, though). Changed in v.118.

3 Likes

Changed in v.118

4 Likes