Early Access version 116

Key Rush cooldown or regeneration is needed to make it worth significant value. Cooldown is hard for iA to implement right now, but manual regeneration every month after update (like the mission high score table) could be helpful.

1 Like

Anomaly sign was removed, because it made some people think, that there’s safer (which isn’t). Causing death most of the time.

Guy wanted to open a conversation over this after I asked IA some questions. Don’t blame me.

Medals still matter in everything. by the many ways they can make differences. and judging the poll’s results there is severally used this mechanic to farm the medal and help boost their score.

again I am not trying to change anything in the mechanic. it still remains as it is. only thing I want from it to do is breaking the streak to Iceman. As I am still not convinced to let a medal have a free method to unlock as it breaks the challenge and purpose of it. Heat Management. I don’t think that will make the weapon less unique.

1 Like

6 keys should be the maximum. Are you sure you counted them correctly? In rare circumstances, I suppose a 7th key might drop from one of the pointless enemies at the same time, but that should be counted separately.

Different mission type, different rules.

3 Likes

In Multiplayer, people can leave and rejoin a game to get infinite satellites, As soon as they leave can their satellites disappear instantly?

:warning:

I will no longer be awarding idea medals for minor tweaks to existing waves. Adding/moving/removing zones, preventing specific enemy breeds, abrupt enemy appearance/disappearance, changes to formations and trajectories, and mirrored/flipped variations are all considered minor tweaks.

This is in addition to the existing rules:

22 Likes

Yeah, don’t blame you, blame me. I’m totally the cause of this. I answered one of the questions and you started making a problem because I used a specific word which was perfectly fine for that situation but you had to point it out anyways.

It’s not about that, it’s about the fact you’re punishing players for using what’s literally a core mechanic of the weapon.

1 Like

Ugh. fine. but it sounded like superiority to me.

._.

I said the mechanic remains as it is, only thing to change in it is breaking the streak to medal if it reaches %100. Otherwise the weapon still should function the same. besides why the hell would we let a medal have a free method of triggering? then that makes it pointless.

Well, since IA is here, I have 2 new suggestions for him:

In Multiplayer, can the missions indicate an asterisk each if players in your contact list are flying those? You know, just like asterisks in the galaxy map show your contacts. It would make it easier to find them while they aren’t hosting multiplayer missions.

Also, if we can sort missions, why can’t we sort multiplayer missions? I mean, sort them based on difficulty, type, etc. It would be much more useful in the future once we have even more people flying on multiplayer.

3 Likes

There was a suggestion similar to this by PlasmaX (except that he suggested sorting by everyone, contacts only, private), but here’s IA’s response:

1 Like

Well, I skipped too much lol.

1 Like

I have noticed that Weekly challenges have possibilities to include all missions types except the retro and darkness missiong and squawk blocks, could you make it possible for the challenge to include them?

also why not make the daily hard challenge have a possibility to be darkness mission too?

2 Likes

Maybe some Squawk Blocks as well.

I always assumed retro missions can’t appear because they’re supposed to be exclusive to wormholes which are supposed to be harder to find. Don’t know if it’s true, just my assumption because they don’t appear in dares, either.

1 Like

The place where you uninstall apps. The first one is from Control panel, the second one is from Windows 10/11 settings app. Steam version displays the icon, standalone doesn’t. It’s shown here: Early Access version 116 - #89 by VerMishelb

Idea: In a middle of a wave you can get charity.

No. It’s from the next version.

1 Like

Suggestion:
You can re-do Squadron Missions that are expired, but has a score penalty for being late for work.

Sometimes you’ve just gone offline for over 2 days because you have other things to take care of, and permanently miss out on some squadron assignments in the process.

These added “expired” missions will be displayed on the bottom of the squadron missions list.

uco5 when?

When chickens have teeth.

2 Likes