Early Access version 116

No.

I agree with that a bit.

Did IA reject it before? if it is then that contradicts the point of having corn shotgun not breaking the streak when filling the overheat bar.

I don’t know, I just didn’t like the idea.

You can say you don’t like it and better with a reason, but saying “No” to others will make them think you are acting like IA who can rejects and accept ideas. so avoid that alttitude.

1 Like

Because of this:

4 Likes

It was denied:

why he can’t reverse the process then?

Pointless chicken from Interplanetary egg city, henterprise and others pointless chicken that spawn from a boss will drop a ton of firepower and power box which can be farmed for points and they’re even more overpowered in key rushes

the votes are in

94% of voters want phoenixes taken out of waves that close you in.
80% of voters want chillers to be able to make more snowballs after it’s used the current one.

just a few extras:
add one/two danger zones to the bottom of the Meteor Storm wave when there’s a “Watch Your Back” present. Sort of like CI3’s Comet Chase Danger Zone. This could also be done for Comet Chase.
also, the warning will only show up once during the mission.
don’t give me a medal for this

an alternative

A safe zone could work, but i’m afraid of players getting the impression that it’s absolutely safe, since not everyone gets that the safe zones are usually to get the player away from the bottom.

on the shooting range wave, have the ship stop their rotation briefly each time its aligned with where the gatling/laserguns would be, if you were to be standing in the middle

remove the danger zone in “To Infinity and Beyond”.
what is it even doing there
the chickens take forever to come down
don’t give me a medal for this

5 Likes

Can fire chickens throw orange fireballs?
Find it hard to tell when the fire chicken is armed with the red fireball around the red chicken.

In the ice chicken design, the white snowball vs the brown jacket is more obvious.

I can’t recall if it was declined before or if this is how it worked before but IA changed it…I know it’s for sure one of the two, though. I think it’s fine as it is now. If you’ll allow coolants to not prevent you from getting the medal, you might as well just remove the medal because there will almost never be a time where you won’t get it because nothing is discouraging you from just spamming coolants during missions. And they’re part of pretty much any competitive mission meta.

-2002test…what’s the point?
for me and maybe not only for me,the the CI2 was THE GAME…the first real game of the series,from there the standard begin!..how about celebrating with something unique from the game something that is not mean to make it into CIU…like maybe bosses!,spacecrat model or the original neutron!?

1 Like

if they are fine to break the streak for the medal. then having corn shotgun breaking the streak to iceman medal should be fine too. else both would be contradicting each other.

the danger zone placement is even wrong lmao.

I kinda wanted to see CI2’s final boss to make it into the game.
Pretty good celebratory move to me.

If this gets implemented though:
Spawning chickens should respawn instead of overlap
Spawning chickens can be randomized

That’s kinda it tbh.

3 Likes

I want the CI2 Mother Hen Ship to be added.

1 Like

it works the same as Blast from the past boss so no point.

2 Likes

The final boss of CI2 is a bit different though.
But I have to agree with that - it’s “mostly” the same.

1 Like

One cools your weapon down instantly, the other prevents you from overheating. Besides, corn becomes far weaker at full heat. Spamming coolants doesn’t affect your dps at all.

But both works on the same goal which is preventing overheat. the thing which doesn’t make sense is that one of them doesn’t break the streak and other does.

Edit: corn shotgun is very cheap and permanent method to avoid overheating. which would be exploited more than coolants.

Where is the other danger zone ?_?