Early Access version 115

Not enough space

Correct. Since you can now mount multiple music tracks, you need to be able to tell which one is which. So I had to also display the music name, which can take up a lot of space:

5 Likes

Couldn’t you turn this icon into a crystal ball just like for the 5 other unique insights, IA?

3 Likes

Also why when you load a cofig preset that have mount boss music, Is play the boss music?

Pretty sure the music is set as random from 1 of the 3 chosen.

2 Likes

I have noticed that these players are not leaving the stripes

Is it a bug?

They haven’t completely disappeared

Also, shouldn’t it say: ‘‘Flagship doesn’t exist’’? I’ve never applied it to any of my spacecraft, therefore I find it funny.

I have 3 cuisines: Pizza, Fried Chicken, and Popcorn buuuuuuuuuuuut

It’s not random, is this a bug?
So this is random per wave, in Supply Droids, Line, Intergalactic Delivery, Guarenteed Delivery etc, Can every droid that is carrying bubbles with food have a random Cuisine for every Droid?
Bug? Idea?

No, it’s not a bug

per-stage actually

3 Likes

Apparently, sometimes, while playing a Boss Rush mission with 3 boss tracks (randomizer), once I defeat a boss with a specific boss track, and if the next boss plays the same track, the music will restart. And sometimes, when proceeding from a boss to another one, the previous track, instead of progressively stopping, continues and gets interrupted by the next one. Are those bugs, IA?

2 Likes

Quick wave suggestion for underwater missions.

Squid Games:

Description:
There appear few tentacles with footbals that they aim at you. After few seconds they hide into the ground and return with new footbals. They do it few times and then hide forever if you didn’t manage to kill them.

6 Likes

Finally, my prayers have been answered :pray: (Thread with the idea here)

3 Likes

Can config presets also store spacecraft and their equipments (heat sink, engine, reactor, weapon, booster, satelites and hardpoints)?

2 Likes

i assign mission from recent and they got disconnect

Already suggested.

Idea: You can assign missions that you have played before.

This feature already exists.

You don’t understand, For example i want to assign a mission that is in my Favorites that i have not assigned yet.

@InterAction_studios A small idea : We can check other people status in a squadron .
( Last Activity & Assignment Completed )
Normally , only leader of the squadron can do this.

2 Likes