Early Access version 115

I can confirm.

2 Likes

If you put more than one boss music and play boss rush, there is a chance that the music will not fade away as it changes, it just continues the previous song and then instantly changes into new one.

If thundercluck is defeated while doing his note attack where it plays guitar, the guitar sounds wont stop until the full sound is played.

2 Likes

UCO 4+1 when?

IA declined this idea.

Me: CI2 Mother Hen Ship when?

Hmm, I could indeed. Changed in v.116 :medal_sports: Idea

Because I develop with the music off and these types of bugs frequently slip through. Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug

Not sure what you mean, but the bug is that you shouldn’t see Insights for other players, just for yourself. Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug

This is a result of my oversight when clearing presets for v.115. Instead of deleting their contents entirely, I filled them up with empty slots. It doesn’t happen with brand-new purchased presets.

From the changelog:

:gear: To support multiple cuisines in-mission, Droid food bubbles now use a random but specific cuisine (regardless of cuisines mounted on Mission Config) which looks the same for all players.

No, I didn’t want to mess with that, because you might be missing equipment that’s going to result in an invalid flagship.

What kind of mission was this? Had you already assigned it before?

9 Likes

Is the chicken invasion mission and i wasn’t assign that mission

I mean, the heat insight is standing still, even though it should be gone by now

1 Like

But about the heat insight not being shown in multiplayer by other players, I hadn’t even thought of that

Easter egg idea on Shoot the Core: if you manage to hurt the apple core WITHOUT DAMAGING A SINGLE BARRIER, the apple will spin at 120fps and fires at you a 35 round burst of laser.

destroy boss gives you 4 satellites

That’s…beyond impossible.

Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug

Added to v.116 :medal_sports: Idea

This is because you don’t receive information about other player’s heat, but it’s a moot point because I’ve fixed this so you lo longer see other players insights.

Already fixed.

Is there a purpose to this?

Already fixed.

Already fixed.

Known; won’t fix.

5 Likes

it can be done even with a bomber, though a mass condenser might be the only solution here
and a phase out would make this too easy

1 Like

Since chickens that drop coins are marked, can we have golden asteroids as well?

1 Like

a

2 Likes

Even though i have equiped a Reactor in it it still says:

Can it say?: :warning: Need to make this Spacecraft a Flagship
This has been around for a while.

2 Likes

Doesn’t make sense because most of the time when I click random ships in my fleet I don’t really want to make them a flagship, so the message forcing me to do it would be confusing imho.

2 Likes

May I beg for medaol for this one, please?

3 Likes

Literally found 2 bugs:

1. Instantly background change (while turn the Detail to low)
    Yep, it just a bug video proof. That's all - YouTube
    I thought it would be fade out.
  2. Phoenix’s head instantly appear.
    While playing “Overarcing Chickens” wave, i notice that Phoenix’s head just instantly pop up unlike other chicken.

It’s fine. The message is about your flagship, not whichever spacecraft you happen to be editing.

Awarded

That’s because the Options UI is not part of the mission. It’s like invoking it from the main menu, even before logging in.

5 Likes