Early Access version 114

happens to me a lot

I don’t know if it’s a good idea but I’ll share it anyway. Noticed the Phoenix Chicken doesn’t give any beneficial effect like the Chiller Chicken does with his cloud. I’ve seen people suggest an overheating cloud but that’s not beneficial. So my idea is that upon death the Phoenix Chicken explodes and damages nearby chickens something similar to the bombs but maybe not as effective.

4 Likes

phoenix is supposed to be detrimental

8 Likes

I am sorry but what? we can mirror the music tones arrangement to make it read correctly.

I honestly didn’t die from this. but this can sound annoying for others so yeah I can agree. but I am not sure that after this change we won’t be annoyed by our directions getting changed without paying attention as we try to kill chickens.

I was playing with the color themes a bit and thought it would be interesting if you could add a gradient (in the sense of two-color buttons (not counting the side highlight)) or animations of highlighting several colors in buttons from 2 to 5 (or the entire color palette). They would light up considerably slowly (they would change every 10-20 seconds) to avoid epilepsy. This option would be available to those with a chicken hunter license.
(suggests this idea because I love this type of motive).

1 Like

Sans

2 Likes

Mogolovonio

This video is me trying to join a room hosted by a person with a Symmetric NAT.

I swap my NAT from a Port-Restricted Cone to a Full Cone, and then swap it back to a Port Restricted Cone once the game recognizes I have a Full Cone. (You’ll know I’m changing my NAT when the video goes quiet)

The game doesn’t detect that the NAT has changed, is what I’m trying to say. It still thinks you have Full Cone even when you’ve swapped it back. Is this supposed to happen?

2 Likes

Dear @InterAction_studios
Since the Phoenix breed was annoying and hard to fight at almost waves having narrow and small space, can you consider and give it a nerf? Like adjust its parameter or make it projectile overheat 25% or 50% the heatbar instead of instantly overheat.

1 Like

yayaa.

Instead of nerfing the Phoenix to 25% or 50% (doesn’t help in epic waves), can we put an extra cap that Phoenix will fill the overheat bar TO half, but if current heat is already past half then Phoenix will not heat it further.

Ideas: If you touch the fire from Phoenix’s hair you will die.
2- Can gifts and firepower have gravity?
3- Enlargen Danger Zone in “Barrel Roll”
4- The Treasury: Can the Danger zones (in the bottom left and right) be larger or smaller depending on how many Laser/Gatling chicks are there?

1 Like

I already suggested a nerf of that with a poll.

You what?

I thought you would overheat instead of dying entirely.

1 Like

why would you even try touching the hair

6 Likes

Exactly.

Dunno if it has been suggested already but what about Sushi for new Cuisine type? To complete this idea I’d still need to figure out which sushi would go with which size of food though.

In fact, I think Mexican food would also be neato burrito to have. From nachos, tacos, enchiladas or pozoles, to the biggest burritos the galaxy has ever seen

(Joke extra cuisine suggestion: batteries. From small to big: 3V, AAAA, AAA, AA, Car batteries lmao)

2 Likes

Chiller is detrimental as well but still gives a benefit upon death.

i’m not sure though

making phoenix have some kind of bomb AoE just doesn’t sound right

2 Likes