Early Access version 114

@InterAction_studios Is it possible to make waves: “Asteroids! No, really” has 4 danger zones (one on each side of the screen)?

1 Like

Safe zone is already enough.

1 Like

No need for medal (since I suggested this wave), but can Asteroid Vortex be added on Meteor Storm missions? I think that would take advantage of the grazing mechanic.

2 Likes

I think asteroids, asteroid vortex and asteroid (no, really) can alternatively appear in meteor storm missions to prevent repetition.

1 Like

Some ideas for IA:

If firing a weapon while inside a Chiller’s freezing zone prevents the weapon from regenerating heat, then why staying in that zone without firing doesn’t cool the heat bar down (a bit) faster? I mean, every time I enter a freezing zone with a high heat bar (close to overheating my weapon) without shooting, it still cools down as fast as while I’m not inside that icy zone.

(Kind of a silly suggestion) Do you think it would be a good idea to add a HUD (can be placed in your mission equipment) that allows you to watch a small version of the heat bar under the spacecraft during a mission? For instance, let’s pretend that you are flying a comet chase mission at 100%+ difficulty, trying to dodge the comets and using the vulcan chaingun to make it easier. But at some point, you’re flying at the right of the screen, close to overheating, therefore you want to keep an eye on your heat bar. The problem is, it’s annoying and hard when you have to move your eyes from your spacecraft to the heat bar, and the other way around, while avoiding the comets. But with the HUD I’m suggesting, it wouldn’t be a problem. Right?

As for the fire satellites, are you planning (in the very future) on updating them so that when the flames hit enemies, bosses, etc., they don’t just go through them? For example, the three other types of satellite, when used, can impact the bosses, but when using the fire one, it rather looks like this:

But for some reason, the Henterprise is an exception…

Since many waves have been changed, regarding danger zones, now I’m wondering if you don’t mind changing from two to one danger zone for every comet chase mission at the very beginning? I feel like one wide danger zone would be enough and fit better than this:

Can you make a mirrored version of the ‘‘Chicken Burger’’ wave to make it a little bit… trickier?..

3 Likes

This was already the case until v.72. Let me build a poll for you:

Should Comet Chase’s danger zones be merged into one?
  • Yes, merge them
  • No, keep the two zones
0 voters
1 Like

Nice, I actually thought of that before but now you suggested it.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios In the Cherry Bomb wave , the Pecking Order is also impossible to get.
It should be removed , because when we trying to get Pecking Order , the bomb is very easy to be shot rather than the chickens ,it will explode to the Chickens and lost Pecking Order immediately.

For new players that play high difficulty Meteor Storms, sometimes they can be destroyed from the asteroids behind them. Can you:

• Add Danger Zone?
  • It should say “Watch your back” everytime asteroids come from behind?

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s not, it takes a heartbeat to look at the overheat bar. Plus did you forget that there is a beep trail (and a sound) that triggers if you are close to overheating?

2 Likes
  • Keep the current.

0 voters

Never knew.

Thank you!

:+1:

Believe it or not, I suggested the same thing, yet IA denied it:

Still funny considering how fast the meteors go in the highest difficulties.

But what if the player mutes their audio and has spacecraft customization that makes it hard seeing the ‘‘Beep’’ trail? Besides, after the ‘‘Beep’’, players would keep firing their weapons while keeping their heat bar very close to overheating (especially with the vulcan chaingun during comet chase missions) for several seconds, therefore not another ‘‘Beep’’ would trigger.

Rainbow, what is this poll of yours?..

2 Likes

In the “Oops, Wrong Exit!” wave, can you make Anomaly Zone a little bigger? (or make it lower)
My spacecraft still not changes direction even im not using any Eggular.

There’s no disagree choice in PlasmaX post.

2 Likes

Same thing for Bubble Bath.

No , Bubble Bath is possible to get Pecking Order ,fire slowly.

1 Like

Is anyone here who is bothered by the red flashing effect of fireballs/overheat zones?

7 Likes

Yes. Sometimes it makes me blind.

2 Likes

Yes. Sometimes it scares me.

2 Likes

Who in this world would do such thing? Besides the beep trail is very big for the player to notice whatever customization it has. And again taking a look on the overheat meter is an heartbeat.

Reset this poll and make a no option please.

Yes it blinds me every time because it is too flashy.

1 Like

I know.

1 Like