Early Access version 113

regarding Overdrive/Accumluator:

1-Can Both gets recharged faster/stop getting consumed when using it when we get in Frozen Cloud?

2-Can Both gets recharged after a firepower is picked (Firepower, not weapon gifts)?

Yes, some of them.

Well… Fixed improved in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

Those suggestions came after your own suggestion, so no medal.

Possibly… remind me around Christmas :wink:

It’s there, but… it’s complicated :wink:

Well, that could be very confusing when you’re using Corn Shotgun, but on your own head be it. Added in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

No

No

7 Likes

If you have time, take a look at this.

For that. I think bringing back the Maize from CI5 Would be suitable for it.

2 Likes

Also this.

1 Like

This variation is not significant enough to warrant its own wave title.

I don’t want to; it’s a slippery slope for this exact reason: Early Access version 109 - #507 by Fractorial

6 Likes

If i have good mind, i remember that CI3 had an interesting food: Fish
Do you remember it? Can that be added?

2 Likes

I don’t remember this fish , can you send a picture of it ?
I think you mean the fish of Piggly Game .

1 Like

You mean this fish?

5 Likes

This is it

2 Likes

Brick Breaker wave seems a bit too ridiculous right now, especially with its (dozen?) footballs jumbling around the screen. Worse still is the lack of breathing room in the wave and how quickly the formation shows up.

I’d suggest making the wave zoom 125% to give the player more breathing room, as well as reducing the number of footballs to being around half of what it is right now.

1 Like

Could go along for “Seafood” equipment, like more variants of fish reskinned from OG food.

It’s up to 6 (7 if you include SSH), depending on difficulty. I think it’s not that bad, especially if you make more room for yourself by destroying barriers as soon as the wave starts. But I can make it easier – poll it.

7 Likes

:warning:

v.114 UPDATE

ETA Sunday 17 July 2022 09:00-11:00 GMT

19 Likes

Can you change the boss music to CI5 on the Crazy Squawker boss?

Proposal: add a satellite box falling along randomly with the chests in Treasure Shower wave.

iA,you didn’t reply those posts .

And is it possible to buy VF-77 Spacecraft from Shady Dealers ?

1 Like

Already suggested.

I noticed that the hall of fame/top squadrons/rankings for the previous day are showing nothing for a few minutes after that day ends

2 Likes

I also noticed that, Emerald. Speaking of this, I suggest IA adds a message that says something like: ‘‘Please wait a few minutes for the leaderboard to load.’’, or else new players would think it’s a bug (unless it actually is).

1 Like