Early Access version 113

Defend myself? lmao. Out of all reasons you think this? It was just a proof that of my statements that fights like this happen.

It’s mentioned infront of your eyes before you even type this. again, I don’t give a fuck about it nor the laser’s cannon end point. But others player might do and bring fire to this topic just to get itself fixed.
But all you think is medals. just medals. I don’t even find benefit of having it nor you do so why I would fight for it? so would you accept fire to happen in this topic rather than get a stupid thing fixed?

this is getting more ridiculous…

Sir, they are virtual medals. Nothing about my forum activity would have changed if these had never existed. If a large percentage of players see a problem, someone here would have replied.

12 Likes

Small idea: redacted informations (the timer in Singularity missions) make them obfuscated scrambled text (it’s like this: 4ď:£s.Øßg and constantly changing) instead of “???”

1 Like

By the way, here you can add heavy epic music. But this is purely my opinion.

3 Likes

Well some weird question. do these golems only appear at frozen or hot enviroments? if yes. why not make one for normal environments?

iA, what about my boss idea for new boss music ?

It’d only make it look more like a bug. We’ve had changing numbers before if I’m not wrong.

5 Likes

This is only valid for low probability exploits that grant significant unfair advantages, like one time a player gets a game over, but pause at the exact same time and disconnect, and then when they reconnect they get to continue playing with 0 lives, which is fixed now.

2 Likes

in my opinion, the Max Power bonus is unrealistic, because, when we reach 20 firepower, BXs, VFs and H&Cs don’t have a significant power change. So I think that should be changed to the max power of each ship model
example with BX9, you’ll have to reach 28 firepower to get the bonus
and with H&C 101 or VF76 and you use weapon have 8 power, you’ll get bonus
@InterAction_studios you can check this idea, thanks for reading

1 Like

On the one hand, the appearance of this or these bosses in special conditions will mean a limited chance of encountering them. On the other hand, as far as I remember (inaccurate opinion), there are bosses in the game, which, according to the idea, should be found in limited mission types, but for some reason they are found under normal conditions. for example “Nova” “Brains from a pen.” So I don’t know. This will be decided by the developer. Perhaps it needs to be met everywhere, or maybe not.

1 Like

Think you’re the one who needs to learn stuff here, like how transparency works

6 Likes

not really, it’s just the glitching effect (timer still shows)

I mean, just check how many times people asked to fix the timer thinking that even question marks were a bug. Scrambled text will definitely look less intended.

5 Likes

I don’t give a fuck as long you guys will see it yourself.

How scrambled text would be less intended? it’s retro world and this could make sense.
if you think this can be a glitch for some players. well a glitch wouldn’t do such thing like that.

the only way is describe it in the “Singularity”

i.e “Timers here are corrupted”

ALSO When i’m not using Accumalator sometimes it uses Accumalator by itself.

Tanki Online reference

2 Likes

It’s grey matter lacking

The first iteration had the correct text displayed (with incorrect information). Even so, it was recognised as a bug. Also, how many “last replies” do you have in stock?

By the way, weren’t you the one who asked to fix a thing to prevent people complaining about it in future? Because this line contradicts your statement.

if you think this can be a glitch for some players. well a glitch wouldn’t do such thing like that.

6 Likes

No; that would make them beneficial, which is the opposite intent.

No; exploitable

No. Footballs should continue to be a thread once kicked.

Unnecessary. These explosions don’t hide anything dangerous.

Poll it.

I considered that, but it didn’t look right, so no.

No

That’s how additive blending works. Lightning has a cyan tint (G + B), so any red (R) underneath will show through.

Too much hand-holding. These are endgame missions anyway.

That would make it seem even more like a bug.

I’m not going to create a brand new boss just to assign the boss music to it. I’ll just assign it to some existing bosses.

This was done for competitive fairness reasons. As far as I’m concerned, the bonus is useless now and could be removed altogether.

Define "not using ". You mean you don’t even have Accumulator mounted? Or it’s mounted but you haven’t double-clicked to enable it?

13 Likes