Early Access version 11.2

Huh? I haven’t seen a single one so far…

Search for star systems with a Space Burger. I think they can only appear there (and it’s not guaranteed that they will spawn)

2 Likes

Hmph… Well, I’ll try my luck.

Great. So excited to test it :smile:

Also, regarding Droid Raids, is there any reason as to why the Droid Highway wave is missing? I played through seven missions and I did not find it anywhere.

1 Like

Didn’t see it either, yet the Security Droid wave is in the game and, just like Droid Highway, doesn’t reward any food

Hmm… a small jump is expected (server doesn’t simulate droids perfectly), but this warping is inexplicably large… will investigate.

Also, “Droid Highway” was forgotten :roll_eyes: . Will be added to next update.

Hey @InterAction_studios,

What if you darken the player and enemies slightly and make the background completely black in darkness missions?

Black smoke will be better. The background need to be visible in some sort.

Finally, the most “coming soon” missions are here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

bugs are fixed. its time for community things and coming soons

The asteroid is so deadly in The Darkness on hard misson + SSH

Also the bonus challenge :eyes:

Terminator Chickens…

Can we talk about Yolk star in darkness missions? Actually you can’t even see were the lasers are
(I didn’t found yet Henterprise but I think is even worse)

1 Like

It’s actually better when you shoot very near it as you can focus on these turrets.

I know… but is still very a hard battle.
The biggest problem is when terminators spawn becasue if you shot them you can’t see the lasers (and then blow up)

1 Like

The upgrade cost is higher in a heroware store(if you don’t believe me,look at the items on the left side of the screen. The bottom one has the uncommon item,so that’s clearly the heroware store,while the upper picture has items a heroware store doesn’t have,so that’s clearly the galactic store.)

Oops. The problem is that the Galactic Store is incorrectly listing the upgrade price for the standard common reactor, but Heroware for an uncommon one (as it should).

This will be fixed, but how? Hmmm, hmm. Hm hm hm.

1 Like

As far as I can tell,rarities didn’t affect any upgrade prices,at all(for any other item,not just this one)