Early Access version 109

also when someone is in multiplayer, and owner puts pause after person shots absolver beam, and person leaves, its still on screen

Thats just a lagged issus

absolver beam’s beam animation is intended to last for a short moment after you shoot it, same thing applies for laser cannon

3 Likes

Who? Me? Anyone?

1 Like

The game is only half that size. Perhaps you have backup copies of the data files in that folder.

Medal shared

Some Asteroid Belts are frozen, and Meteor Storm missions in those belts have frozen environment. That’s all – everything else stays the same.

Yes

Changed in v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

Electric environments aren’t currently supported for asteroid belts, so no

Define “double lasers”

Too hard due to the way the wave is constructed.

I have specifically made them rarer (or even impossible?) because the wave would otherwise be too hard

As I mentioned elsewhere, the numbers listed should be adjusted by -20%, so the advertised 60%+ is actually already 50%+

No, that would be too hard (And confusing). Right now, you can modify a flagship and a preset will automatically refresh to use your changes.

Workaround: have two separate flagships, and assign them to different presets.

Ok will check.

That’s expected – the game doesn’t update while you’re paused.

10 Likes

I meant Egg Cannon will attack with double the amount of image starting from 120%.

2 Likes

I checked the logs and I can’t find anything wrong. The game requests its window to be placed at (0,0)-(1920,1080) and the call succeeds, so… :man_shrugging:

Uh, that’s not going to be survivable.

12 Likes

Ok, if double is +100% the amount, then make it +50% the amount only starting from difficulty 100%. Better?

Also what about this one:

IA, can you add tutorial of New Presets because I can’t find any tutorial of it here ?

And can you add “Danger Zone” sentence in center
to flasks zones , because I think who see zone of toxic potion in the first time they think it’s save zone?
and can you make dr. Beaker appear in Double Team in difficulty 120% ?

Idea: In the missions that have a Frozen and Electric environments add the Asteroids from CI5 chapter 8 (i think)

1 Like

The name wave the lathe.

I can’t get the pecking order.

if this was even implemented again
we would to cheese the hell out of this boss and players who just met the egg cannon on this difficulty would be dying
and by “cheese” i mean this
Screenshot_715

8 Likes

Can you check this?

It is survivable, but it was too rare to survive it, now you want to bring it back when it was just a hell people kept dying from it. A hell with no breathing space.

It isn’t, the Yolk-Star lasers form big space the player use to fight the thing safely, and to trick the reinforcing chickens. Unlike the orange lasers which takes every spot of the battlefield.

public consensus
where is it

when it comes to such a difficulty change like this, you should probably at least poll it first

3 Likes

Where is the “very hard” in 5 bolts getting shooted with enough space for bombers to dodge?

This, Pretty much this.

3 Likes

Thundercluck’s is at least easily avoided by going to the very top.

In the case of egg cannon, it takes up the entire screen, which would have a higher impact on difficulty. (You need to dodge no matter what) That’s why a vote should be done.

2 Likes

Can you add a counter for the missions to do? So we would know the amount of these without being surprised when no more can be added.

9 Likes

I notice this wave chicken just go disappear outside the screen

4 Likes

Tell them that they are late to complain, IA already explained why it is added. And they will get used to it.

Again

Bosses are meant to be harder at all cases, but it is very a special need that they should give the player a chance to rest and breathe, I only changed the thing’s bolts and nothing else, they looked very easy and even for you to dodge, but your idea of making Egg Canon more insane than it was is just a thing casual players and as well others will complain about it all day. You should have thought about other players’ fate before typing your idea.

6 Likes

Can the Firepower X+Y display on the multiplayer player list to insted of the old display

1 Like