Early Access version 109

Blocked? You are saying that small groups of chicks blocks the whole path to the another blind spot? What?

Do I have to say everytime? if red lasers fires then show yourself and damage the boss, Is that hard to understand?

Well. If the user of this spaceship is too afraid to die of it then both blind and danger spots are equally risky.

The blind spot exists, yes. But you’re unable to hurt the boss without something that’s able to shoot sideways.

The boss eventually flushes you out with red smokey bullets anyway, so the blind spots don’t really have much impact other than give you a spot that’s safer for the most part, but you get much less chances to attack. (You also have to know when the Red Smokeys are coming)

The downside of the safe spot is:

On higher difficulties, if the Egg City uses the smokey bullets at the blind spot, you’d have to navigate through the flock of chicks as well while moving away from the bullets. Unless you’re good at slow movements to remove the need to deal with the chicks.

IMO the blind spot doesn’t really have much impact, so just leave it be. Making it shoot the blind spot whenever you’re there would actually make the boss much easier to cheese (by forcing it into a predictable pattern).

3 Likes

Understandable but making a video of this will end this conflict better for the sake of those blind spots.

IA may i suggests that the Yolk Star TM boss wave should have a danger zone at the bottom/top of the screen (depending on the boss rotation) just so that new players dont randomly die to a terminator chicken that spawns at the bottom/top of the screen, and also forces them to go up because of the laser spreading

credits to OneWingLunarian for the danger zone idea

7 Likes

why dont you make the video

3 Likes

During this mission, I encountered Dr. Beaker at wave 15, although it was under 60%. Is that normal? Or was he included due to the (40%)?

Is this suppost to be this big when use low-detail mode?

Compare to high-detail mode

2 Likes

About this:

:bulb: Added Fence vanish effect.

I’m probably the one who suggested it.

3 Likes

Can you just be Patient? I am not the wizard to bring this boss infront of me anytime in this game.

1 Like

yes you are
just fly the mission that has it again lmao

1 Like

and what if i told you that the mission that it was having it existing was that last week’s weekly challenge? lol

find another one then xd

All-lowercase aside, I’m not even surprised, but a bit disappointed that none of you have actually took this conversation to a PM, just sayin’. It’s been taking a while, you know?

I am doing that right now, when it is found, Bandicam will be ready to catch it.

It wasn’t off-topic so we continued to discuss it.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?So right now is the Group Phase of the Galactic Cup, Well today i saw a person playing the QUALIFICATION PHASE when it ALREADY ENDED, This might be a bug.

Report him

I would like to ask about one thing about the burning papers at the new boss. Is the number of shots per paper the same in each difficulty level? Because if not, you could slightly increase the limit of giving shots per paper, e.g. 50% - 25 shoot 100%- 30 shoot

Suggested before and got destroyed by some skill issue.

He wasn’t finish the qualification match yet. So thats why

1 Like

The player has disconnected during the qualification phase, when it ended he connected back and finished the mission.

The stage “Bullet rain” needs to have a warning like most other stages. I stayed in the middle and got killed by barriers.

2 Likes