Early Access version 108

imagine so many poison throwed into the screen with different ones

imagine too much paper

so hard to dodge

@InterAction_studios Can retro wave numbers appear in the hud if you already won its mission once?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios , do you think you could add an option to classify assignments so that the ones without a green check mark are shown first, and the rest below? I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one focusing on assignments that do not already have a green check mark on, and it’s a little bit irritating to keep looking for them by scrolling down.

(Only for the Assignments section, of course, since Favourites and Recent are completed missions, while my idea feels pointless for the To-do section.)

2 Likes

space and time is sucked into the wormhole tho? how can you know physically

1 Like

How did the uhf know physically
Because you already flew this mission before and won.

Ok, so apparently we now have a fire hazard in space.

Added to v.109 :medal_sports: Idea

Note that paper will burn after being hit by 25 projectiles regardless of weapon (so some weapons are more susceptible than others). Although it might look cool, this is actually meant as a handicap, because the smoke will obscure your vision.

12 Likes

but you dont know the time how can you tell

iA, it seems like i also suggested this before

how about weapons that uses beams? (P, LF, A)
and some weapons fire faster than others (boron vs corn)

Idea: Just like Klaus, Dr.Beakers potions radius should be larger in Massive enviorments

another one about Dr.Beaker: The purple potion slows you, And as you can see when you get to a certain percentage it will be splat on his lab coat, Shouldn’t he be slowed as well?

he a boss,can’t have any affect him self

It isn’t actually that difficult lol

10 Likes

Not the same thing.

Even those cause damage periodically. Each damage = 1 hit

Yes, that’s what I mean by some weapons being “more susceptible”

2 Likes

iA, may you check this idea so you can design the option become clear? (no medal need)

Also, can you add a delay time of “Overheat cloud” (like toxic cloud) before it will overheat your weapon? Because the overheat start instantly after its break.

Video example

https://youtu.be/xjNNQ1gmPEU?t=41

I don’t really agree with some of your layouts. But I’ve changed the keyboard to a scrollable single-column layout. Changed in v.109

6 Likes

Would Chicken Invaders Universe appear on the download site on your website? I don’t see it even you can download it on the forum.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Anything about this yet?

2 Likes